When Blue Met Brown

CAROLINES POV.

''Caroline…Caroline!''

I snapped out of my thoughts.

''Are you ready?''

''Ready as I’m ever gonna be. Now lets go!''

My three best friends Matt, Taylor, Jake and I formed circle.

''So, who’s gonna do it?''

Asked Matt.

''Caroline, duh! She’s the best at it.''

Jake informed Matt.

Ahhhhh, yeah my three best friends the ones who can make me smile even in the darkest of times. His compliment made me giggle. We joined hands and in a second we stood in front of a large abandoned factory.

I stood there just analyzing my surroundings for a second when suddenly I heard a loud scream coming from the inside. 

Yup, we’re definitely in the right place…

 All four of us lounged towards the building. In one swift movement I kicked down the door. I saw HIM feeding on a girl, some dead bodies and about seven human hostages. They looked petrified. I snapped my attention back to HIM.

''Well, well, well look who finally decided to find me.''

He greeted me as he pushed another blood drained body on the ground. God, I hated that voice.

''Look Klaus I’m not here to chit chat I’m here to do my job.''

''I know, sis.''

I can’t believe he’s still calling me that. That makes my blood boil.

''Don’t call me sis, you egoistic sociopath!''

I snapped angrily.

''Now, now Caroline be nice to your brother. You’re doing your job and I’m simply doing mine.''

He said as if it was completely ok for him to kill.

''And what’s your job again? Destroying families? Killing people? Simply being an ass?''

I said sarcastically. He just stood there laughing.

My three best friends penitently waited behind me frozen at the sight of Klaus. I think they were surprised that I actually have the strength to talk to him without killing him. Al three of them knew how much I hate him and what he had done to me. During his annoying laugh I couldn’t help but gaze to the scared humans, watching us with scared and tear full eyes.

I scanned every one of them but stopped at a boy with black hair, soft brown skin and the most perfect brown eyes that almost sparkled. Than suddenly blue met brown. Wow… With just one look he made my heart skip a beat.

What are you doing Caroline, FOCUS, he’s just a boy!

My thoughts were interrupted by Klaus who spoke in a cold, harsh tone.

''You wanna know what my job is? Fine, I’ll show you my job!''

With that he pulled the black haired boy by the wrist and sunk his teeth in his neck. I know Klaus he’s gonna kill him without a doubt.

Just as we heard the boy scream out of pure pain we plunged towards Klaus. Matt and Taylor pushed him against the wall and Jake had him by the neck. Klaus was strong by nature and plus he just fed witch made him even stronger. With the three of them holding him down I was able to be by the boy’s side in less than a second. At that moment I knew he had lost too much blood and was slowly losing consciousness. Just a thought of him dyeing sparked a strange feeling I’m my heart that said 'You can’t let him die he’s special in a way'. Ugh, I don’t have time to deal with this now! I have to act quickly. But what to do? I brought my wrist to my mouth and bit down on it till I felt blood. I placed my wrist near his mouth and let the blood drip in it. After just a few drops I could see his bite wound healing. I smiled at my accomplishment.

''Ummm… Caroline?''

''What?''

I asked still gazing at the beautiful boy in my lap.

''Little help here? What should we do?''

Asked Taylor.

I turned around to face Klaus.

''Let him go. We won’t kill him, well not today anyway…''

I answer. With that thy let him go and he quickly ran out of the factory with a satisfied smirk on his face. Prick! The unconscious boy in my lap started to wake up. He surprisingly looked pretty calm.

''What’s your name, love?'' I asked curious.

''Zayn.'' He answered simply and looked in my eyes. His eyes are even more beautiful up close. There’s something about him… the way he makes me feel… But a job is a job. And even though it sucks I know what I have to do. I broke eye contact witch caused the boy I mean Zayn to look down disappointed. I stood up and ordered all the humans in a straight line.

''I know you’re scared but we’re not here to hurt you, were the good guys.''

Taylor tried to calm them down with a smile.

''OK, we can start by all of you telling us your names. You’ll go from left to right. Ok?''

They all nodded. First two were Sophie and Lucy they both seemed nice. The last five were Liam, Niall, Louis, Harry and Zayn. All four of us introduced our self’s. Their facial expressions softened and were starting to relax. Guess they got the memo that we’re not gonna hurt them. Good. Jake, Taylor, Matt and I exchanged looks and nodded. 

''First two Matt. Second two Taylor. Third two Jake and I’ll take the last one.''

I ordered. Of course they knew what I meant.

Mission protocol: No human can know of our existence, in case that does accrue a member of the Covenant is obligated to compel them and erase the memories from that event. No exceptions!

''Umm… Zayn right? Come here.''

I apologetically smiled at him. When he came close I took his hands in mine, than looked deep in his eyes. Aww those beautiful eyes…

''Zayn, you will remember nothing from tonight, you won’t remember Matt, Taylor or Jake. But most of all you won’t remember me… All you know is you and your friends stayed in, watched a movie and went to bed…''

I broke eye contact. 

''Good bay, Zayn…'' 

Jake, Matt and Taylor did the same with the others. We teleported them home, than went home our self. 

I know I had to do it, but is it wrong that I want to see him again?...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

the second chapter will be up tomorow! hope you enjoyd it! please leave a comment and please vote! hanks for reading :)Xx