Truth Or Dare

Here it is, so enjoy!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAROLINES POV.

I was woken up by Zayn who was shifting in his sleep still on my stomach.

He looked so peaceful; I didn’t have the heart to wake him up, so I just stared at the ceiling, thinking. This is nice… him with me…here… What am I saying he’s my assignment! I’m not spouse to feel anything towards him! Ugh... I know it’s wrong but I can’t help it… From the moment I saw him, I was drawn to him; and now he’s here… something tells me this isn’t a coincidence that this is fate. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep once again. I usually get up at 7 a.m. Yeah I know quite early, but now he’s here mind as well catch up on some sleep. 

I felt Zayn sit up and than lay back again on the pillow. I could almost feel him staring at me. Guess he thought I was still asleep.

''You know that staring is rude, right?''

I asked not opening my eyes.

''I…I’m sorry… I didn’t know you were awake…''

He said running his hand through his hair.

''It’s fine. How’s your jaw, does it hurt?''

I asked opening my eyes.

''No, it doesn’t hurt anymore. Thank you…''

He answered also sitting up.

''Great! Should we test your fangs?''

I asked eagerly.

''Yeah, sure, why not. So what do I do?''

He shrugged his shoulders.

''Think about blood and the thrill it causes. Think about how goo it feels drinking it.''

Zayn closed his eyed. As he did I could see the veins forming on his face. When he opened his eyes they were red and out came his two white, sharp fangs.

''Jay, you did it!''

He slid his tongue along his teeth, than gazed his fingertips over his skin. He quickly ran in to the bathroom and looked in the mirror.

''O my god! What is happening to me?! Caroline!?''  

He panicked looking at me with a ‘what the fuck is happening to me’ look.

''Calm down Zayn. This is normal.''

I tried to calm him down but failed miserably.

''It’s normal?! My face is cracking up!''

I grabbed him by his jaw, my hands on each of his cheeks and looked him dead in the eyes.

''Zayn? Zayn! Listen to me! Calm down! Breathe! Listen carefully, this is normal just calm down and it’ll go away, I promise.''

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. I could see him relaxing and with that the veins started disappearing.

''See, it’s gone. Trust me Zayn, open your eyes.''

He didn’t budge.

''Trust me…''

I whispered again, with that he opened his eyes and took a sigh of relief at the sight of his normal self.

~*~

''Good morning!''

They all greeted us when we came down the stairs.