Memory Or Just A Beautiful Nightmare

Two years later…

ZAYNS POV.

I shot out of my bed and started breathing heavily. The same dream every night for a week or so. 

Were all in some kind of an abandoned factory and there’s a guy who’s killing us one by one. It looks like he’s drinking they’re blood. When suddenly three guys and one beautiful blond haired, blue eyed girl burst in. they start talking to the guy… Klaus… Yes Klaus. What they’re saying is just a big blur. Though I do remember the girls face. I don’t know what about it but it’s by far the most beautiful face I have ever seen. Than Klaus yanks me towards him and sinks his teeth in my neck.

The strange thing about this dream is, as if I can almost remember the pain. Strange… The  next thing I know I wake up in her arms, oddly enough I feel like I belonged there, like I was suppose to stay like that forever. But every good thing must end, right?... Right. So she looks me in the eyes and tells me to forget. To forget tonight, to forget HER… Than I black out and wake up. Every night, every single night the same thing. Now I’m actually not sure if its just a dream or a memory long forgotten.

I sit o the edge of my bed and look at the clock 3 a.m. I know I won’t fall asleep after this so I decide to go in the kitchen to get some water.

As soon as I open the door I see all of my mates already sat in the kitchen.

''You too?''

Asked concerned Liam.

We exchanged strange looks before I spoke.

''So… What are all of you doing in the kitchen in three in the morning?''

I heard four mummers saying

''Couldn’t sleep…''

''Just here to get some water…''

''What about you?''

Asked sleepy Niall.

''Couldn’t sleep… No actually I’ve been having this constant dream…''

They all exchanged looks and started confessing one by one. Liam was first.

''Noooo, really? I’ve been having strange dreams too!''

The others followed by three ‘‘me too’’s.

''Is there a guy named Klaus in any of your dreams?''

Asked Louis. Strangely enough we all nodded. At that moment it all became clear to me but Harry beat me to it.

''So… Umm… Basically we’ve all been having the same weird ass dream, but why? What does it mean?''

He wondered confused.

''I don’t know mate, but I don’t think it’s a dream or a nightmare I think it’s a memory. You guys?''

We all nodded. If it’s really not a dream that means it’s real. Than it also means the girl in it, is real. Something deep in my heart is telling me that I’ll see her again…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the second chapter as i promised. Sorry its kind a short, its a bridge chapter. thank you for reading, please leave feed back bellow and vote :)

the next chapter will be up tomorrow and that's a promise :3!!!