Love Triangle...

Well u led up your bargen of 15 votes and now im gonna lead mine. So here it is CHAPTER 11!!! Enjoy ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ZAYNS POV.

Last night a lot of interesting things happened. For an example Niall, from the looks of it imprinted on Caroline's sister. But the thing that I remember the most from last night was Caroline falling asleep on my shoulder. When I moved to put my arms around her she didn't protest... It felt quite nice, so it was easy to fall asleep too. Didn't even care that we were on the couch. I figured that they will wake us up anyway when the movie was over. Beside why ruin something that felt that great? But when I started waking up I noticed that we weren't in the same position than before. I was now lying on my back, spread out on the couch and she had her head on my chest and her leg was tangled with mine. I was surprised, but in a good way. I was already awake but didn't wanna get up nor open my eyes. There we were for about five minutes but the peace was interrupted when Harry barged in the room.

''Oi! Love birds, waky waky rise and shaky!''

I felt her shift.

''Oh, shit... I literally slept on you... I'm so sorry.''

She stood up apologizing.

''It's fine.''

I said scratching the back of my neck.

''And were not 'love birds'. Were just friends.''

She said smiling at me.

''That's true.''

I confirmed and smiled back.

Little did she know that that smile was fake. There was nothing in the world I wanted more than for her to see me more than friends...

I looked at the clock and it was already 1 p.m. wow, we slept in. Jake came in the room yawning. Suddenly she stood up and threw herself in his arms yelling.

''Happy birthday, birthday boy!''

''You didn't forget!''

He said surprised and hugged her.

''I could never!''

She said fake hurt.

''So what did you get me?''

He asked her and his two sleepy best friends.

''We can't tell you yet, but I can assure you, you'll have loads of fun.''

Matt patted him on the shoulder.

''So that means that were going somewhere! Where? Where? Where?''

He kept asking so Caroline gave in.

''Ok, ok! Were going to this Club called Illuminated!''

She said excited.

''Illuminated? That's like the hottest place in London! Nobody can get in there!''

Harry cut in.

''Well of course! It's a vampire club!''

She laughed at his enthusiasm.

''Great! I've been dying to go there!''

The birthday boy exclaimed.

''Let's eat breakfast I'm starvin'!''

Niall said entering the kitchen while holding Ann by her waist.

''Well. Well, well the love birds have arrived!''