The Day We First Fed

ZAYNS POV.

I woke in my bead, but didn’t want open my eyes quite jet. I want through all the things before I blacked out. We were at the gym, and they were teaching us how to punch. Caroline chose me to go first. She was positioning me how to punch properly. I can still remember clearly how her touch made me week; it was like electricity ran through my spine. Damn, the tings this girl can do to me with just one touch. When she said ‘You can do it’ it was like a wave of power ran through me… I hit the bag very hard, it made me proud; so I turned around to see her smiling her gorgeous smile, but than I blacked out…

''Zayn? You awake?''

I heard a soft voice whisper.

''Yeah…''

''Are you all right? Does anything hurt?''

She asked worriedly.

I opened my eyes to see her sitting on the edge of my bed, looking at me with those beautiful ocean blue eyes full of worry.

''Yes, I’m fine. All though my head hurts a bit. What happened?''

''You had a slight accident… You hit the punching bag very strong, impressive I might say, but when you turned around it took its revenge and came swinging back to hit you…''

She said jokingly. Her joke did make me laugh.

''For how long have I been out?''

I asked seeing that the bright blue sky was turning dark.

''For about four hours…''

She said standing up.

''Oh… Where are you going?''

I asked clearly not wanting her lo leave.

''Don’t worry I’ll be back in a minute. I’ll bring you something to eat, you must be hungry.''

She smiled at me than left the room.

I let out a sigh that I didn’t know I was holding in. I closed my eyes, remembering every smile I was fortunate to receive from her. I was just smiling at my thoughts like an idiot when the door opened.

''What are you smiling about?''

She said sitting down on my bead and handing me a plate of mac and cheese and a cup of tea.

''Nothing just thinking...''

I tried to dodge the question.

''I saw a smile, now I want to know what it is about.''

She continued lying next to me.

''Well, I was just thinking... I was thinking about how everything is moving so fast, one moment I’m just a normal guy who lives for music than the next I’m a vampire witch I didn’t know even existed. And now in living here with you…guys.''

I quickly corrected myself.

''Is that bad or good?''

She said anxiously waiting for my answer.

''Good.''

I said turning to face her.

I wanted to kiss her so, so bad. She just gave me a sweet smile sitting up and spoke.

''Eat up, hun. I put something in that cup to help you heal. Remember when we said today you’ll be feeding for the first time? Yeah still doing that.''

With that she heeded out of the room. I wonder how she sees me through her eyes. I’ve only been here for two days and I already feel like I can’t go a day without her in it.

***

''You ok, mate?''

Liam asked in daddy direction style.

''I’m fine actually. Caroline what did you give me in that tea?''

''Some vamp blood.''

She answered casually.

''What?!''

I asked shocked.

''Well it’s not the first time you’ve had it, remember the night when we first met?''

She said pulling out of the fridge nine blood bags.

''Since it’s your first time you’ll be feeding of blood bags.''

She continued, handing each of us a bag.

''Eww, we have to drink this?''

Niall complained.

''Don’t worry your vampires now, it will taste delicious.''

Jake filled us in.

''Ok on three, you guys.''

We opened our bags and waited for the countdown.

''One…two…three!''

As soon as the first droop of blood gazed over my tongue my whole body started tingling. I drank down the blood like it was juice, it tasted absolutely amazing. At that moment of piece being a vampire didn’t seem like a bad thing. When suddenly I felt a strong pain in my upper jaw.

''Fuck! What is this?''

I growled in pain.

''What? What’s wrong?''

She asked grabbing me by the shoulder because I was leaning down; there was sincere worry in her eyes.

''My jaw… It hurts like hell!''

''O my god, I’m so sorry I don’t know what to do…I’ve never been in this situation.''

Caroline stared panicking so it made me even more uneasy.

''Umm, Car don’t you have that talent that enables you to control feelings?''

Taylor suggested trying to help.

''Yes! Great idea Ty!''

She said giving him a thankful smile.

''Come upstairs with me.''

She ordered, grabbing me by hand and leading me in my room.

She laid me down and sat next to me. Taking my hand she whispered:

''Everything is gonna be all right, just relax.''

So I did. But the pain was still there… Than suddenly every shred of it went away replacing it with a warm fuzzy feeling. She saw it was working, so she laid beside me, sighing. I laid my head on her stomach and closed my eyes. God, this feels nice. What I did caused her to tense up, but than she relaxed. She closed her eyed and both of us drifted of to sleep. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note:  sorry i haven't updated in so long i've been missing school and that means that i missed a lot of exam's and i have to do them this week.... :(

but here it is! Enjoy!! :D