too ....late...

"what happen ?"tae asked coldly

tharn explain everything

so,tell me the truth.  its a straight and simple question .

"do you love type"

"yes tae,i love him alot and i cant live with out him" tharn said

tae can feel that tharn is sincere about type

"so what you gonna do..."tae asked

"i did everything to melt him tae, but he is not gonna forgive me....and after the slap , its confirm that he is not gonna forgive me ,never....... i feel like , i hav no chance at alll..I think I should go back...".this time tharn cant stop tears which are flowing ...

Tae hugged him...."shhhhhh calm down I will talk to him" tae said

"No dad..please, I want type  to accept me because he loves me but not with recommendations "tharn said

Tae smiled...."you are too good tharn..."

"Will you marry type" tae asked sudde tly...

"That would be the  best thing I will do in this life time tae."
.
"But I dont think I hav that blessing from heaven tae "tharn laugh a little which doesn't reach his eyes...

And tae notice that....
"Fine lets go inside...may be he is afraid to hurt again...."tae said while entering the house...tharn just say

"May be...."

Tharn enter his room with heavy heart

Tae also entered the room while thinking hardly...

"What happen baby "tee rapped the his arms around taes neck...

"Its nothing"  tae said...

"Baby, try another thing
.you dont know how to lie to me "tee said

Tae smiled and snuggled his nose to tee....
"You know me very well..".tae said and hug tee

Now tee is worried..."what happen baby "he asked

"It's about type ."tae said everything that tharn said to him....

"I know this day will come..and my baby is hurting.".tee stood to go to type...

:Wait tee...you are missing an important  thing.. "

"What is that ?"tee asked while holding his hands to his waist...

"Type love tharn..."

"But he is hurting their..."
"Tee we hav gone all the struggles before we will be one...."

Tee just node his head...their love story is just at another level ...
"What should we do.."..tee asked

"We hav to find out what type is concern about....:tae said

"Shall I talk to him.."tee said

"Yes baby..there is no one better to squeeze  the truth from a person than doctor beam" tae said smilingky...

Tee also smiled..and hug tae...

"Everything will be all right tee. I am here "tae said.

Tee was worried about type....

Tee went to types room. he heard type is sobbing inside...his heart ache..but he knock the door..
"Type baby ,are you their "tee asked

After a minute...type came with smilling  face...
But his eyes are red...
tee heart sting with pain  ..but he smiled..

"Shall we go out baby..I hav a place to show you..."

"Not now papa..I am tired."
Type try to escape...

"Then it will be the best place to get ride of your triedness .come" tee drag type where type had no choice to go with his papa..

"What about dad"
"That oldman went to some meeting"tee said

"Papa, what if dad listen that..he will burn this house.. "type said...

"I know I know but he is not here ..so I can talk as much as I can"
Tee said and start the car...

They went to a calm place on outskirts...its star gazing...point...

They sat their for some time...
Type feel calm...he was smiling.....tee was happy to see type smile..

"This place is my best place...when ever I hav problem with your dad ,I will Come here.to ease myself....".tee said looking at the stars...

"Dont joke papa."

"Dad loves you so much. why their is a problem?...he will hurt himself but cant see a tear in your eyes.. that's how much dad loves you "type said
.
Tee laugh" you know..so much..my baby is growing ."...tee squeeze  types cheeks..type laugh

"But our path  to love is not with rose petals  type..we faced so many hurdles to reach to this point.".tee said sadly while he remember all the past memories...

Papa

Type called slowly...
Yes type..

"I am a playboy and your tae is a gangster in our college days"
.
"You dad is bi but I am straight..."

one night everything changed...its hard for me to accept your dad...
Your dad is so persistent . he always chased me until I accept him.."

"My mom gave us a hard time before she accept  .even your grand pa also..."

"There are so many struggles  we faced..there was always girls and boys who are trying to chase your dad and my jealousy  always reach high peeks when he didnot do anything about it.."

"But one day before all the college I claimed him as mine.so that no one looks at him...."

"Your dad didn't do anything because he wants me to accept ,what I am right now...Though I accept his love ,i was afraid  that what will society  will think and what my parents also...."

"At that time it's hard to accept the same relationships....that's why..."

"What did you do?.."type asked

"I thought what i want in my life and in my future....."

"I found only one thing that's it tae....
Parents..society  ..friends.Nothing is more important  when you hav true love..."

Tee look at type and hold his hand...

"We both pass all the hurdles...while holding hands....now see how we are..after sometime everyone accept us..."

"I want you to hold what you hav type..dont loss when you hav chance...it will never come back no matter what "tee said

"But papa what if he is not sincere " type asked as tears lingered in his eyes

Tee smiled.."close your eyes and ask your heart type."

"You always finds a way ..."
"You will know   weather he is sincere  or not.."

"Close your eyes....."tee said

And when type did that..all the memories with tharn flashed in his mind...

How he tried hard to melt him...
How he make effort...to say how much he like him...and the last scene ..where he slap him that's every single words tharn said just came  from his heart....

Type open his eyes...
And cried...tee hold him to a hug....
"I missed him  papa "type said

"No never ...go "tee said while giving his car keys....

"Thanks papa"
.type ran to catch tharn

Tharn looked back at types room one more time ."I cant live  seeing you hate me type.so I am leaving..hope you will get what you want..."and  he went on with his lauguage to the airport...

That's it for this part.

Thanks megha...