i married a beast

This trip was like their another honey moon..they feel loved....the romance all over air...the bliss of having each other in their arms...

Everything is perfect for a perfect couple...

This time tharn was not in a hurry...yes the lust and desire for type is more but he is not at all hurrying...

He looking at type like is a precious gem...a prince who will make him feel high in all aspects...he want to protect him all his life.....

He want type to be his in on lifes if he has one....

The kisses are not harsh but they are not light...its just a romance that bloom between every loved couple...no matter how much they kiss they want more..

Each was desiring for the other....they make love that day.....tharn never lost to his desire but he also never slow down to give pleasure  to type.....

Type is a royal and tharns feels he was slave to type..he want to do everything to type...he want to give the whole universe to him..he want to protect him from all the bad in the world..

Tharn look at type in the eyes..both are looking at each other lovely....

Type..you know that I love you sooo much and I cant live with out you tharn asked

Of course baby....I love you tooo and I cant live with out you type said as he round his arms around tharns neck and kiss tharn...

Tharn look deeply at type.type can feel the love their....

Tharn deepen the kiss.. and both are in heaven....hugging each other on the bed.....

Type can feel the tears on his cheeks he immediately open his eyes and see tharn with tears falling but he still  closes his eyes and kissing type. 

Type want to ask why tharn was like this..but tharn was not leaving his lips..he hug more tightly and again kissing those already swollen lips....

After a long time tharn leave types lips and he placed their fore head together...

Type cupped tharns checks he wiped the tears and asked  "what happen baby...?"

"I really cant live with out you time.muts not just a words it's the feels of my heart...which will die instantly when you are no their" tharn said..still some tears are falling..

"Look in my eyes baby."..type said

"Did you see love their..".type asked

Tharn just node with teary eyes..

"That is all for you..I was born just for you...for your sake..for your love and there is no way that I will leave you...so please don't cry..the tears in your heart..is hurting here" he takes tharns hand and placed it on his heart...

"I cant see them  please" type begged... and kissed tharn

Tharn instantly cleared his eyes .".no  no baby..I cant hurt you" tharn said

"I know..now smile.you look more gorgeous when you smile..."

Type said

"Just gorgeous  " said

"Well manly..handsome...and if I say more sexy..what will you give me..."type asked

"What is mine is all yours but still say it..no matter what I will get it for you."tharn said

No words back".type said

"Just say it baby...tharn said

"Never ever ever cry..no matter what...I am not gonna leave you..you are chained for life long....so dont cry I cant see your sad face..".type said

"Promise me..."type asked

Tharn smiled and sealed the deal with the kiss...

The minute passed the kissing is deepingin  and there is no way the other wants to leave even just to breath....

The tight hugs..the deep kiss and lust and desire was taking over .....

They are in heaven..their own heaven...

Tharn started removing cloths and type just did the same...

When the naked bodies touch the skinship made both soo hot...

Their skin is burning for the other..each other feels an volcano  explosion in their body and dont ask how their harden members are ready to get out....

They are straight like a pole ready to attack...tharn directly attack type nip buds and which made type stretch the body.....high in air....

He attack one with the mouth and other was twisting in between his fingers....

Making type moan

Tharn slide down the kisses to the stomach and type can feel the volcano  their....

Tharn   hold the waist of type and attacking type...

He slid more and rub types arousal  ..
He catch the clothed bulge  with his mouth and bite it..

He rubbed more .....type was a moaning mess..

He passed his hands through tharns hair and pressing his head more to his bulge....

Then a cold air touch his pole Indicating.. that tharn  open the pants zip...

Tharn never bother to open the full pant he just unzip the pants and get the pole out .he see the precum leaking

He lick it which made the electricity   pass in types body..tharn started his attack..he take the whole pole in one go to his mouth and he deep throat it

Making types body fly in air......

Then he speeded the pace and type was moaning mess

Huhhhh  more baby..type was just moaning....

With in 2 minutes type came....but tharn was not satisfied so he still sucking the member he drink all the milk but still sucking it

"Tharn stop it baby" type was shouting...

Nothing reaches tharns ears...

Again the pole stand in a minute and in  just seconds he realise another climax...

Tharn smiled and crawl back  to type smillingly...

Type cupped tharns cheecks and kiss him

"I married a beast..."
Type said

"It's just the beginning baby the show started now"..tharn said

Types eyes pop out...he can see the hunger in tharns eyes...

Type gulped and tharn looked at him like a predator..

That's it for this part

Thanks megha