01

"there she goes again, is she even dating him or is it unrequited one-sided love?" the members from the acting club gossiped. usually, both basketball and the acting club have the same training day and end about the same time though the acting club could end probably half an hour later, depending on their progress.

everyone witnessed daye running after younghoon, who doesn't seem too happy about her presence. "well at least she has a boyfriend though her acting sucks" heejin said as she joined the other members gossiping. some agreed to her while some were confident they weren't together. 

it was an interesting relationship, heejin thought. 

"damn heejin why don't you wreck their relationship? you are pretty. younghoon is handsome. you guys make a great pair" hyunjae suggested. it made heejin wanted to do the challenge because it came from hyunjae. these two are always creating challenges for each other.

"hah deal. you got to buy for me the concert tickets to nct if im successful" heejin struck a deal. she has been wanting to go to concerts but unfortunately, her savings went to buying hyunjae his nike airforce when he completed her challenge.

"ugh, deal" hyunjae groaned.

;

lmao i think its the Nth time i changed the story plot bcos idk how to continue the story so here goes nothing....