07

college festival is a few days away. heejin wished time didn't come too soon because she hated it. their club always did a food concept and she always had to be the one doing the serving and guys from the different departments would hit on her. she had to bare with this burden since she was afterall, the president of the acting club.

most of her members would be in the kitchen or walking around the campus to promote their booth. it only left with her, hyunjae and chanhee to do the serving since the three of them were considered as the visuals of their acting club. 

;

"what? we are going to the acting club booth? i thought we are going to avoid it since daye is there?" sunwoo questioned when younghoon suggested that they go to their booth. "we ain't going there for her, im supporting my other friends" 

"ah that pretty noona?" eric teased. the rest of them joined the teasing, making younghoon blush. wait, this isn't supposed to happen. he can't like her. he's going there to show his support since hyunjae requested for him to come over.

since they came in a big group, they decided to split themselves. hyunjae nudged heejin to go take order from younghoon's table. "ayyy noona, it's so obvious you put more serving for younghoon hyung!" eric complained. "its probably just the angle eric... enjoy! i have other duties to do" heejin said before leaving.

while the others started eating, younghoon noticed that heejin had to take out the trash. she seemed to be struggling so he decided to follow her. he took the trash bag from her hands, surprising the girl. she thanked him while taking out her sanitiser for the both of them to clean their hands with.

heejin noticed a dust on younghoon's hair and tiptoed to get it off him. "the dust must find you attractive too" heejin joked and realised younghoon was staring at her the whole time. he slowly closed the gap between them and smiled while leaning towards heejin's ears. "i could get the dust off myself though" he whispered.