17

half an hour into the movie, most of them started to fall asleep. heejin who usually sleeps at 4 was still wide awake. she noticed that hyunjae and younghoon were the only ones up. when younghoon left to go the toilet, heejin nudged hyunjae to get his attention. he was clearly into the movie and heejin decided to tell him another time. "what is it? im listening" hyunjae said when he heard heejin going 'nevermind'.

"younghoon said he likes me. i don't know though, do i like him back? im afraid it's just infatuation. it's only been months, i don't think it's possible for me to like someone that fast" heejin said while expressing her concerns. hyunjae diverted his attention to her. he never saw her being worried about her feelings before. probably because she never wanted to like someone because they just use her since she was the pretty girl in school. 

"if you aren't sure don't start anything. tell him you need more time. i know you had a hard time for years because of him who played with your feelings. but what i can tell is that younghoon does like you, it's pretty obvious. stupid girl why did you accept my challenge when you are afraid of this? shouldn't you saw it coming? i could have saved my money if you didn't take the challenge!" hyunjae teased at the end, wanting to let heejin feel less worried. it did help her since she broke into a chuckle at how hyunjae could be joking at a serious matter.

"i wanted to go to nct's concert! you can't blame me. and how would i know that my own plan would backfire? ugh feelings are so complicated" heejin sighed. they went silent and resumed to have their attention back on the movie.

younghoon who was standing at the corridor heard everything. who hurt heejin? he was curious. he understood that the past wouldn't be so easy to let go of. she's probably afraid to like someone because she's afraid of getting played again.

;

ok but i really liked oh my girl comeback HAHA after coloring book comeback, their songs didn't really appeal to me but YOOO THIS COMEBACK 10/10