09

when they pulled away from the kiss, heejin immediately looked outside and saw that daye was gone. younghoon chuckled while sitting down on the bed while folding his arms. "i know your plan" he smirked. heejin eyes grew wide. what did he mean by that?

"when you talked to juyeon the other day, i was there. i heard everything. i thought it was interesting because i needed an excuse to get daye to stop clinging onto me. your lips tasted nice by the way" younghoon said. heejin couldn't help but to forrow her eyebrows. she usually used a stawberry lip balm and he probably meant that the strawberry tasted sweet. "that's weird but okay..."

the two went awkward afterwards. heejin remembered that she had duties to fulfill so she excused herself when younghoon rushed to the door and blocked her. "what happen to your injured leg? all men do is lie hUh!!" heejin frowned and hit younghoon's stomach lightly. damn, she's violent. 

"does it even matter? the festival is going to end in 30 minutes. why not we just slack here?" younghoon suggested. it's not like heejin had a choice anyway. younghoon was stronger than her and there was no way she could get out of the infirmary by forcing him with words. she didn't want to cause another injury else he wouldn't stop bugging her for the rest of her life.

defeated, heejin sat at the bed and took out her apron while letting down her hair. younghoon smiled and sat next to her. "so.. you knew about the plan but you just went along with it? thought you were going to get mad at me or something... now that my plan is exposed... i guess this challenge is a fail" heejin sighed while playing with her nails. 

"why so? i never said im not going to cooperate. why not we just continue flirting?"