05

jjjjuyeon 

❤ 1.7k likes

thanks for coming <3 

view all 17 comments

j.heejin: bruh why didn't you post the photos of 3 of us instead? ok, i get it. yall gay for each other.

chickenjae: @j.heejin shut up, i just mean more to him than you. get to MY level. 

;

younghoon, being curious clicked on heejin's profile. heck, she was pretty. he had to admit she was his type but it was a shame that she was only using him to go for her desired concert. he looked at her story highlights where she put all her acting club pictures. when he reached her recent, he saw there that there was an upcoming show this weekend. 

he remembered that daye was part of the acting club too so it wouldn't be too obvious that he came for heejin. he could be seen to be  "supporting" daye. daye has always asked him to watch her in the play but he never went because he didn't want people to have thier attention on him and daye. 

younghoon decided that he should ask juyeon but in a lowkey way so that juyeon wouldn't suspect anything. he should return the favour since heejin visited him during his previous match. 

bbanghoon:

what are you up to in the weekend

juyeon:

workout? why

bbanghoon:

annoying daye told me that the acting club had some show or smth

bbanghoon:

the girl wldn't stop pestering me unless i go

bbanghoon:

u wanna come along?

juyeon:

idm anyways i cld support heejin and hyunjae.

bbanghoon:

alright see ya