19

younghoon couldn't face heejin. he started avoiding her texts and meeting her in person. everyone wondered at his sudden change especially heejin. she felt disappointed because was ready to tell him that she likes him back but she doesn't understand the change in his attitude.

when asked by his group of friends, younghoon would say that it was nothing.  he didn't know what he should do. tell heejin the truth? then, she's going to hate him. pretend nothing happen but live with guilt? what if hongseok suddenly comes back and ruins everything? though they were good buddies, younghoon knew how hongseok is like. he loves tea and would do anything to make sure the tea he wanted happens. 

juyeon came up to younghoon after basketball practice when he noticed how younghoon wasn't playing too well for practice. he's usually the ace but he seems out of it the past few days. "tell me about it. don't keep it to yourself" juyeon said. 

it was just the two of them in the basketball court. "i.. dont deserve heejin after hurting her" younghoon sighed while placing his hands over his eye temple. juyeon was confused but waited for further elaboration.

"a few years ago when hongseok played with heejin, it was all my fault. it was my idea and i did not know i would come across with her like this. on the night of my birthday party, i overheard her talking to hyunjae. she said she was afraid to like someone because of her ex. how can i face her when im the cause of all of this? should i tell her the truth or just keep it to myself?" younghoon ranted.

juyeon sighed. he saw heejin suffering for months after the breakup back then. both him and hyunjae have been on her side during that time.

"you were probably just too immature back then because knowing you for a year, i know you wouldn't do that kind of thing again. tell her the truth dude, don't let the guilt build upon you"

daye was there all along, listening to their conversation. she smirked because it was finally her time to get younghoon back.

;

i fgt to turn off my mic during class tdy and i was actually complaining about how hot the weather is snfdsjnfjsnf never a day goes by where i don't embarrass myself