25

"all men do is lie" heejin replied to younghoon's sincere confession. it was clear on his face that he was disappointed that he wasn't able to earn her trust. "dont be stupid younghoon, if i were you, i wouldn't wait for someone for ten years. lucky for you that im accepting you now"

younghoon froze. heejin chuckled and waved her hands in front of his face and he wasn't even blinking. she had to call him out a few times and the only thing that made him react was when she called him a stupid fool. "hey! that's not nice! i should reconsider my confession" he said.

"consider lor. your lost. wait for ten years then, i'll probably be married by then" heejin replied and left him at the playground alone. younghoon ran after heejin and pulled heejin's hoodie over her head. "can't believe i had to go for a blind date to make you jealous!" younghoon teased her.

of course, heejin had her pride and wouldn't admit to it easily. she pushed younghoon away and started to walk faster. "i never said i was jealous! you were just overthinking!" she shouted. when she heard younghoon's footsteps being closer, she started to make a run when she bumped onto someone. her smile slowly faded at the presence of him.

heejin couldn't believe that hongseok had the audacity to smile at her. "got you! you lo- hongseok?" younghoon stopped mid-sentence. he didn't know why but he felt small when he saw hongseok. sure, they were friends but he ruined younghoon's chance to tell heejin the truth. it kinda made younghoon hate hongseok for that. "guess you guys made up? you are still the same heejin, opening your heart so easily" 

younghoon's hands curled up to a fist and was ready to throw a punch but heejin stopped him. instead, she kicked hongseok's legs and he groaned in pain. feeling that one kick wasn't enough, heejin kicked him for the second time. hongseok fell down to the ground. "i can keep it movin like jeet kune but i shall be nice today" heejin said before she left him in pain.

ignoring hongseok, younghoon too, left and followed heejin. "that looked much more painful than the one you kicked me the other day...." younghoon stated. though he admired how physically strong she is, she wasn't that strong emotionally. it made younghoon realise that he shouldn't hurt her anymore unless he wants to get another kick. 

"incoming new thangs whenever you mess with me. so younghoon? you better not hurt me again or else it just wouldn't end up with a breakup" heejin warned. younghoon gave a ninety degrees bow and said "yes my queen" like that typical historical kdramas and proceeded to pull her hoodie over her head. 

"kim younghoon! you are dead tonight!" heejin shouted at younghoon who started to run away after playfully pulling her hoodie.

;

heejin thought "courting" younghoon for fun wouldn't work when she started doing her challenge that was given by hyunjae. eventually, she developed feelings for him and so did he. things did get complicated for them, especially with the dark truth being revealed. 

in the end, although the ill-twisted past was hard for heejin to let go of, she decided to give younghoon another chance to prove his worth. well if he failed, she could just beat the pulp out of him. 

the end

;

hoped you guys liked the ending!! thank you for supporting this fic bcos honestly after publishing a few chapters, the plot kept changing and i felt like this book wld flop.. thank goodness the story flowed well aftr my 5th time changing the plot xD

i have a sunwoo + q as the male leads in my drafts... quick qn, btw these two who do you wanna see as the male lead?