08

"ouch! why did you kick my leg?!" younghoon groaned in pain. heejin couldn't stand the ticklish feeling when younghoon whispered at her ears and kicked younghoon unknowingly. "sorry, im just really ticklish! but hey i didn't kick that hard stop exaggerating" heejin apologised. younghoon frowned and wanted to walk away but his leg gave away. thankfully heejin had fast reflexes to catch him before he fell down.

"bruh your legs are too skinny... do you want me to bring you to the infirmary?" heejin asked and younghoon agreed. as if injuring his collarbone after falling down while he was climbing up the stairs wasn't enough, he now hurt his leg.

the infirmary was empty. the nurses probably went home since college festivals wasn't considered school hours so they closed it already. heejin checked whether the door was locked but it wasn't. she searched for something that could heal younghoon's "injured" leg.

heejin took out a syringe and a random liquid, wanting to scare younghoon which made him scream. the boy had a phobia of needles ever since years ago he had to insert the cotton swab onto his anus after receiving an injection.

 the boy had a phobia of needles ever since years ago he had to insert the cotton swab onto his anus after receiving an injection

heejin wasn't a professional either so she thought an ice pack was probably the best thing to do for now. she squatted down and put the ice pack on his legs. she sighed while looking at her watch knowing that her booth would probably be chaotic. "can you manage on your own? my boo-"

she stopped talking when she spotted daye roaming around the campus. she was probably searching for her and this was the perfect time to carry out her plan. "im sorry" heejin said before planting her lips against younghoon's.

younghoon was of course, taken aback. she pulled away and they made awkward eye contact. heejin could see that daye was standing outside the infirmary door, observing the two through the small glass. 

through the window's reflection, younghoon too, spotted daye outside the infirmary. he stood up while cupping heejin's cheeks and gave her a kiss.

;

shfskfnlksn kdeobis said that the boyz chewed up the stage when performing reveal on rtk with a whole new concept bRUHH im so curious now!!!