10

"so you ditched us for him? bISH" hyunjae complained at the end of the festival when heejin finally showed up. no matter how many times she tried to reason out that younghoon wouldn't let her leave, hyunjae would call it excuses. being tired, heejin didn't want to argue with hyunjae and decided to help out with the cleaning. "don't forget my nct tickets!" heejin said.

"it's not over yet. you haven't got together with him! didn't he say that you both would continue flirting instead? my money ain't gonna be spent easily yOUNG LADY" hyunjae teased while sticking out his tongue. heejin threw the wet towel to hyunjae's direction but it landed on daye who was walking past instead. 

heejin was flustered. daye suprisingly didn't get mad but instead continued to walk wherever she decided to go. hyunjae exchanged glances with heejin but she only responded by shrugging her shoulders. daye was probably burning in the inside since the guy she likes kissed another girl. as if the emotional pain wasn't enough, her face was hit by a wet towel.

;

"i'll get straight to the point. what's your relationship with heejin?" daye asked. she texted younghoon to meet her after the festival because she felt like she deserved an explanation of what happened. younghoon laughed and told her to mind her own business.

"you should stop chasing me around, it gets annoying. just saying in case you never realised or you were being plain shameless. my basketball teammates find you annoying too" younghoon said before leaving. "heejin hit me with a wet towel! who should be the one getting annoyed!!" daye screamed when younghoon walked away.

younghoon plugged in his airpods, not wanting to daye's voice any longer. he wondered if she swallowed a mic when she was younger. sometimes he wished that his family hadn't move because he wouldn't have to meet an annoying neighbour like daye, who would chase him around for years. 

when he saw the bus that he had to take arriving, he ran for it. surprisingly, he saw heejin inside. they made eye contact but heejin immediately closed her eyes and leaned against the window. girl is in acting club but can't even act properly. being mischievous, younghoon sat beside her and took a picture of her.

why not reveal their flirting game to his followers?