11

k.bbang requested to follow you.

k.bbang tagged you in a story.

heejin alighted the bus only to felt vibrations from her phone. how did younghoon find out her account? worst, he took her worst angle though her hair was covering her face. she instantly replied to his story.

hhhjeen: hEY DELETE I DONT LOOK NICE

k.bbang: idc who told you to ignore me the whole time :(

k.bbang: follow back pls

hhhjeen: not until you delete that photo

k.bbang: guess im never getting a follow back

hhhjeen: JDHSJFHSL PLS T_T

k.bbang: <3

"this idiot" heejin cussed. she sighed as she walked back home. she still couldn't forget the kiss she had with younghoon. the way he cupped her cheeks and him being a smooth kisser. she brushed away the thoughts because afterall, it was just a challenge. younghoon agreed to do so because he wanted to push daye away. she did it just to fulfill her dream to go to a concert. 

yeah, let's control the feelings.

;

the following monday, everyone had their eyes on heejin. she felt creeped out by the sudden amount of attention she was getting. she admitted she was one of the popular girls given her title as the president of acting club. but somehow today, everyone's eyes seemed to be on her. "what do you want me to do? ask the security to take their eyes off away from you?" hyunjae teased when he saw her getting uncomfortable. 

heejin laughed and shook her head. facing back to the front, she saw younghoon with his friends. instead of greeting him, she smiled to juyeon instead. honestly, the main reason for ignoring younghoon was because heejin's afraid. she didn't want to develop feelings for him. funny how the kiss made her starting to develop feelings.

younghoon who noticed that she ignored him, frowned and immediately walked in front of juyeon to block him away from heejin's sight. he immediately bent down to meet heejin's eye level and greeted her good morning. instead of returning back the greeting, she just blankly stared at his eyes. 

"are you okay?" younghoon asked and proceeded to put his hands on her forehead.

;

i want to watch my dramas but im choosing study over dramas can you believe it hahaha im actually setting my priorities right for once.. gotta hit a gpa of 3 and above hinggggggg