4.1

It was the morning of the world cup. We went with the Cedric and his father but later in the evening there was an attack. Me and Harry were lost until they found us. We went back to school and they announced the Triwizard tournament. It was the evening of the champions being picked. We all sat down Krum, Fleur and Cedric was chosen then another name flew out. "Harry potter." I whispered in his ear and gave him a comfort squeeze. He went to the room with through either champions. Weeks went by and Harry faced through dragon to get the golden Egg. Me, Ron and Hermione were helping Harry out when Moody came along. 

Requesting that me, Ron and Hermione see Minnie. I remember sitting down then I was sent to sleep. The next day, Harry was talking to Neville. "Have you seen the others?" "No Harry and stop being so tense." He was on the platform. Suddenly, he put the Gillyweed in his mouth and Moody pushed him in. He swam when he saw us all.

The mermaid stop him from trying to take me but Cedric came released me and pointed at his watch. Then he left with me. Krum came and got Hermione. Harry rescued Ron and Fleur's sister then his Gills disappeared but he accio himself on the platform wrapped him in towel. Then he pulled me into his embrace and we sat there with the towel over us both. "I thought I lost you sis." "Same here, Harry." We all made our way back and I went to change so did the other. Weeks went by and Moody wanted to meet before the third task. 

Harry been writing to Sirius about his scars because they were painful. It was the beginning of the 3rd task the maze. I tried to escape but it kept pushing me back in. Harry and Cedric found me. "Why you here?" "Moody wanted to talked but I ended up in here." We all got to the cup.