all i want

okay so basically this is when they're in the bedroom and they start arguing

Meredith
Derek

"Meredith I know why you messed with my trial... I know you did it to protect Adele and to help Richard... you always do what best for everyone evens if it's wrong it's what I love about you- "
"and what you hate about me"
"YES ITS WHAT I HATE ABOUT YOU BECAUSE YOU DO ALL THESE GOOD THINGS FOR EVERYONE BUT YOU NEVER THINK ABOUT THE ONES WHO ARE GONNA BE AFFECTED...MY TRIAL IS OVER THANKS TO YOU...YOU RUINED MY DREAM THAT TRIAL WAS EVERYTHING TO ME"
"THAT TRIALS WAS EVERYTHING TO YOU- WHAT ABOUT ME WHERE AM I IN THIS SITUATION YOUR TELLING ME IF U HAD TO SAVE UR TRIAL OR ME IT WOULD AUTOMATICALLY BE YOUR TRIAL"
"Meredith don't make this more complica-"
"Derek...what do you need a sorry?"
"I need you to be sorry Meredith"
"I AM IM SORRY I RUINED YOUR TRIAL BUT I AM NOT SORRY THAT ADELE IS BETTER"
"Meredith you know what your problem is UOU DONT LISTEN TO ME"
"When I don't listen to you ITS MAYBE BECAUSE I DONT NEED TO OISTEN TO YOU TO BE REASSURED OF WHAT IM DOING YOU JUST HAVE TO TRUST ME SOMETIMES"
"Why should I ever trust you...why should I trust u from now on. You ended my trial, you set back my career, you nearly ended your own. I HAVE NO REASON TO TRUST YOU"
"THEN WHY ARE YOU WITH ME"
"BECAUSE OF THAT *POINTS AT THE POST IT" BECAUSE I MEANT THAT"
*their was complete silence all around the room*

AUTHORS NOTE: HI HOPE YOUR LIKING IT WHATS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT WILL HE ATAY OR WILL HE LEAVE