it's always been you

*keep in mind derek doesn't know that Meredith cancelled her flight*
Derek POV
I was in a rush to get to the airport before it was too late...I make it to the seating area turns out her flight was delayed, but their was no sign of her so I try to ask a flight attendant
Flight attendant
Derek
"excuse me could you help me out"
"what can I do for you"
"by any chance do you know if Meredith Grey has checked in already"
"Let me check" *derek is waiting but he's in a hurry*
"Um looks like Meredith cancelled her flight I guess she didn't want to wait a lot of hours here in the airport"
"thank you so much"
she didn't leave so I rushed to her house but it was empty...I didn't know where else she could be at, then it hit me...JOES BAR...it was going to take awhile for him to get their...
———————————————————————————
*back at joes bar*
Joe
Meredith
"easy their Meredith you have work tomorrow"
"I need to drink...my life is a whole mess"
"want me to call mcdreamy"
"haven't they told you"
"told me what"
"how screwed up everything got...Derek and I split up over a year ago and I moved to Baltimore I found a new love interest over their but came back to Seattle with him...turns out derek also had a girlfriend...WELLLL my boyfriend left...he left but THATS NOT THEY POINT... the man I love is getting married right now and I just want to disappear... joe it's like I'm incapable of love *starts to tear up* and I'm just so done with it..."
"Meredith I didn't know I'm sorry...here this ones on the house" *serves her tequila*

"hey alone here" said this random guy
"looks like it" answered Meredith
"You look in pain" said the guy
"well that's maybe because I am"
*derek arrived and was getting of his car*
"let me help you take away that pain" the guy was leaning in to kiss her but Meredith wasn't leaning in...luckily Derek arrived and put his hand in the middle of each others lips to prevent from kissing...
"ahhh Meredith your drunk aren't you...*i pick her up and take her to my car*"

Meredith
Derek
"wait where am I"*i turn around to see derek*
"hi mer"
"Derek what are you doing here what about the wedding..."
"the only wedding I want to be in is ours..."
"wait I'm drunk and I'm not understanding"
"Meredith your the love of my life...I never wanted to marry rose your the one I want to be with...it's always been you..."
*i lean in to kiss her it was such a passionate kiss...we were outside her house*
"come home with me derek..."
*Derek got off the car and pick up Meredith from the passenger seat and was carrying her they made it inside*
"Take me upstairs"
*their upstairs and meredith starts kissing him and she knew exactly what she was doing*
"Wait Meredith I don't want to take advantage of you when your drunk..."
"you won't be because drunk or not...I can always say that I love you and only you...I've missed ya so much and I have been looking forward to this day...please forgive me"
"no babe don't apologize I'm the one who should be apologizing I'm sorry for ever making you feel less...I've learned that I can't live without you...I don't ever want to live without you"
"me either...you and me are meant to be and it's always been like that"
"Meredith marry me again"
"Derek Christopher Shepherd...I would love too"
*they kiss a lot and they end up having sex obviously*

The next day early in the morning Meredith and Derek went to city hall and got married best decision of their life...they both learned from their mistakes and now they are happy like never before...EVERYONE was happy for both of them because they all knew that they were meant to be!! They lived happily ever after...and they had kids Zola,Bailey,and Ellis!!

AUTHORS NOTE : HI THATS THE END OF JY STORY HOPE YOU LIKEDDD ITTT!! LOVE YOU ALL