gone gone gone

Dereks POV
I was about to go book a room at a hotel to stay their for a few days so I could get some space from Meredith, but that's when I saw her she smiled and waved at me like nothing had happened! I can't pretend like nothing happened because my trial is over because of her! As she walked out she hopped in her car a drove of but it looked like she was going somewhere that wasn't her house because she took a different route than usual! It was strange so I walked to my car and drove to the closest hotel near the hospital checked in and got in my room I was debating to call Meredith if she's okay because I just left without letting her say anything so I did

Merediths phone
Derek
*phone rings and Meredith sees that it's derek calling and she doesn't answer"
"I'm sorry dr.grey cannot answer the phone right now try again later bye bye"

*derek found it strange how she didn't answer after just seeing her in the hospital*

THE NEXT DAY
dereks POV
I was walking to the attending lounge to change to scrubs as my shift starts and then I head out to the OR board to check what surgeries I have planned for today! While looking I saw that Meredith's name was not in the OR board at all for today so I decide to ask Lexie to see if she know where she's at

Lexie
Derek
"Hey Lexie"
"yea derek"
"how come meredith isn't in the OR board today"
"um-I -um don't kn- I MEAN uh she's sick I have to go someone's paging me"

Derek POV
nobody pages Lexie so he found it so weird mostly because she was acting weird herself but Derek thought to himself that maybe Meredith thought that it would be best if we didn't see each other at all today I'm sure she'll be back tomorrow!
Today was the day I wanted to talk to meredith and see what should be our next move I was thinking marriage counseling( even though it didn't help me and Addison) I tried calling her multiple of times but it went straight to voice mail!
*i got paged from the chief so I went to his office*

Derek
Richard
"Derek come on in"
"You wanted to see me chief"
"um yes so as you know are senior residents are going to be fellows starting tomorrow and we'll I wanted to organize something small to thank them for their hard work and I need some help setting it up"
"yeah totally just tell me the details and I can get other people to help! and I'll inform all senior residents to come"
"yes thank you the dinner will be today at 7 in the afternoon just find a large empty lounge so we can set it up their don't worry about the rest I got! your only job is; is to tell all the residents to be their tonight !"
"got it !! I'll see u tonight then"
*richard felt guilty for asking for his help knowing Meredith left and he still doesn't know! but what he knows is that Derek will most likely find out today when he sees that Meredith doesn't show up*

Merediths POV
After I saw derek for the last time i drove off to the airport... I payed extra so they could transport my car over to Baltimore which is where I'm going to be working at now for my fellowship!! I got the Johns Hopkins fellowship which was MY DREAM!! I kept getting so many calls from Derek but I decided that it was best if I didn't answer:/! I was ready for this fresh new start where I get to work for this amazing program and work with great people!! but all I'm thinking about is Derek I wonder if he realized I'm gone that's when I get a message from him... it says "hey Meredith Richard is throwing all senior residents a dinner for completing residency...well see you tonight" I couldn't believe it he still doesn't know I left!! I finally arrive at Baltimore and I book a hotel close to the hospital but I couldn't rest for that long because I needed to go sign my contract as I finish signing he hands me my white coat with my name and he shows me where the lounge is at so I could leave it their!! their was a few people in their very polite! as I'm putting my lab coat in my locker the lounge is empty as I'm about to turn and leave someone enters the lounge and I recognize their voice they sounded so familiar could it really be him...
Alex
Meredith
"ALEX KAREV"
"MEREDITH! MER! OH MY GOD"
*the run to each other and hug because they hadn't seen each other in so long! after izzie left him he couldn't stay in Seattle because it reminded him of her every single minute of his life so he left! He was merediths best friend her person!"
"-wait what are you doing here"
"nooo what are you doing here"
"I work here now"
"ME TOOO!!"
"stop screwing with me"
"I'm serious! I got a PEDS fellowship here"
"no way!! I got a general fellowship here"
"just like early residency working together yay!!"
"well I should probably get going because I need to go apartment hunting"
"screw apartments! I've got a condo just come roommate with me! I live alone I got plenty of space plus I still owe u big time because I lived with you for along time"
"ROOMMATES"
"ROOMMATES"