Your back

"Welcome home" Marco spoke to her once she entered to her own place. Their son was in Marcos arms playing with daddys hair.

"I see someone is playing with daddys hair" Meg coons at her son who didn't pay any attention to her.

"Yup coolest dad in the world" He grins at her showing teeth. Meg chuckled shaking her head. She loves her goofballs.

"Sure you are!" She teases slightly before going to the living room and sat down. She sighed and looked down at the floor.

"You okay?" He ask sitting down next to her. She glanced at him wearily. He does look concerned for her and felt her heart warmed.

"Chase and I broke up for several reasons" She bit her lips. That was hard to admit and she should be upset and crying but for some reason she cannot.

"Im sorry if I came between you two" She shook her head "No we had problems after him being released from the hospital. Things weren't the same and I forced myself to act like it was but at the end it was worst idea ever" She admits.

"But still" He gave her a sad smile and rubbed her back with one hand.

"Its fine Marco" She waved him off "Let me have my son back" He handed the infant back into his arms.

Zack made baby noises and snuggling against his mother. She gave a warm smile kissing down his tiny forehead.

"I love you" She murmured at her son playing with his finger with her own.

Best therapeutic relieve from her troubles and drama.