Chapter 4: The Discussion (Fred's Perspective)

I'm parked at auntie Kyla's work, She told me to meet her here in the parking lot. I was parked near her car looking at my rearview mirror, the parking lot wasn't that full of cars, like how a school parking lot should look. I lowered my seat back and laid down, then I heard her voice "Hey Fred!" She said while walking down the stairs quickly towards my car, She was carrying a huge box. I opened the trunk of my car and got out helping her load the box, It sounded like a bunch of glassware were in the box as she placed it down and closed the trunk.

I was just looking at her, I wanted to question what the hell was in there. Was she stealing school property for our drug business? "Auntie, are those a bunch of-" She quickly jumped into my sentence fixing herself "Beakers and masks? Yes, also where are we gonna do this business of ours? And do you know anyone who wants to do business with us?" She quickly asked me. For a mare, she seemed really excited about this drug business, I still wonder why she needed to make more money, Is she hiding something from me or? "Fred, where are we gonna do business?" She asked again waiting for my answer.

"I have a place set and ready for us, It's right by the old abandoned warehouse. Also, my mercenary friends are willing to help us sell and stuff like that. Also, I met with Ghastlee, the owner of the diner and he agreed to help us, and he's going to pay us", I said while looking up at the school.

"We can discuss this later, I'm getting off soon, I'll meet you there Fred, Also for the safety of us and our family, We go by our initials. So you call me K.C and you are F.G" She as she handed me a phone, "And here, we use this phone to call each other for business purposes" I looked at her and took the phone. "Okay, sounds good, I'll meet you at the spot" I gave her a kiss on the cheek and got into my car looking into the rearview mirror watching her walk back into the school. Am I really doing this? Helping My aunt make illegal drugs and sell them? I sighed turning on the car and pulled out of the school parking lot, heading to the cooking spot.

Later during the day, I was in the cooking lab looking around. The lab was huge and had stainless steel equipment, it even had a gated walkway and a spiral staircase coming down to the lab so we can see who comes in and leaves. I was looking around until I heard the sound of the metal door opening, It was Aunt Kyla, and she walked in holding a big blue bag."Whoa, this is amazing! Look at the equipment!"She said as she walked down the spiral stairs touching the equipment. "And its stainless steel. Fred these things are expensive! How did you?" She put the blue bag down looking at me in shock. "Connections K.C welcome to our lab, While you were out, I made 1 batch of meth. 98.2% pure meth." I said a bit proud, "We also have all the ingredients to cook, thanks to Ghastlee, Now let's talk business" I said as I pulled a chair and sat down looking at Aunt Kyla.