Introduction

This story is about a Nephew and Aunties journey through drug dealing and cooking. The nephew and Aunt work together to both make some money, but get themselves into much deeper danger then they thought.

The Auntie is a mare pegasus named Kyla G. Chemzenburg, A high school teacher who just recently found out she has a growing tumor on her brain and undergoes treatment for it which costs thousands of dollars. She has 2 kids, A 16 months old baby mare(girl) named Sam, and a 17-year-old boy named James. Her husband is named Tom and he works for the D.E.A Office of Equestria.

The Nephew stallion unicorn named Fred C. Greyheart. An Ex Doctor and Mercenary. He has a wife and 3 kids. His wife is Alice. He has 2 mares, A 13-year-old girl named Saphira, A 9-year-old named Bliss, and a 3-year-old stallion(boy) named Alex. Fred is a retired mercenary, but he still does mercenary work as long as it pays. He is also an experienced doctor who is not afraid to break the Hippocratic oath. He and his family are close to Kyla and her family, hence why they're working together.

Kyla calls up Fred and asks him to meet her at a diner. They both meet up and Kyla keeps her Tumor issue a secret and just talks to Fred about how to make more money. They both look out the diner window and see a drug deal going down in front of them Fred suggests they do that but Kyla denies it, then changes her mind.

This story is by both Fred and Kyla's perspective. The name and who is speaking will be shown at the beginning of each chapter.