Chapter 5: First Thing of Business (Kyla's Perspective)

"Its perfect isn't it?" Fred said as he put the mallet down, finished smashing the meth into small pieces. "Yea it's, amazing, and how it's blue, you can really tell this is pure," I said as I held one with a tweezer examining it. "And it's clear. Now how are we gonna sell this?" I asked as I put the shard back down. "That is Where I come in." A male voice spoke while walking towards me and Fred. I looked at Fred in shock, as he spoke, "K.C meet Ghastlee, the owner of the diner and our ingredient supplier and buyer". I looked at Ghastlee giving him that stare, he was a human, what the hell is a human doing in Equestria? He was a, in smart terms a Caucasian male with blonde hair and blueish-green eyes and in a suit.

"Nice to meet you, Mrs.Chemzenberg I heard a lot about you from Fred here." He said smiling. I looked at Ghastlee in complete shock as he said my last name, and said Fred by name, I looked at Fred giving him an upset look, then Fred spoke in a calm way, "Ghastlee here is a friend of mine, I got him into Equestria but he's under the radar, No one knows about him, but he'll buy from us, and he's paying us.". "Correct" Ghastlee said. "Now the first thing of business is money, I'm willing to pay you both 4 grand for every pound of drugs you make." Ghastlee said fixing his tie. "4 grand?!" I said seeming a bit shocked about the price. "No that's not even worth a pound! We want 25 grand!" I said trying to raise the price higher.

Ghastlee chuckled, "Smart move Mrs. Chemzenberg how about this, I'll pay you 10 grand a week, and if you and Fred's products make the market, then we'll raise prices and your pays get higher, how does that sound?" Ghastlee said looking at me and Fred. Me and Fred looked at each other then back at Ghastlee. "Let's get one thing straight here." I said facing Ghastlee, "Me and Fred's product are going to pure, look at the meth that he made, it's blue!" I said pointing down to it. I put the meth into small little bags and put them inside a small basket filled with other drugs me and Fred made and gave it to Ghastlee. "Those are samples, It has things like meth, Ice, Weed, you name, it's in there," I said taking off my apron. "Will do, I'll have someone drop the money for both of you from this sample sale," Ghastlee said as he left the lab.

"Well, I better get going," I said to Fred as I was grabbing my purse and keys. "Okay K.C take care," Fred said he watched me leave the lab. I got into my car and drove home. When I came home Tom and James were sitting in the living area."Are you ready for tomorrow honey." Tom said looking at me with a smile. "Yea," I said as I placed my purse down and car keys. "Also honey I invited Alice and Fred over for dinner tonight."My husband said to me as I froze in my tracks. "Oh. d-did you?" I said stuttering a little. "Yea, why is everything okay Kyla?" My husband said getting off the couch, going behind me and kissing my cheek. "Yea everything is fine," I said kissing him back. I just hope me and Fred can keep our little secret a secret. I walked into the bedroom closing the door.