Chapter 3: Entrance Exams

Various students with unique quirks run out of the doors aiming for the top to get accepted into UA. I run out of the doors, heading towards the right side of the street. No one was heading in that direction. At least, I don't think so.

After a solid three minutes, I spot a three-point bot. I focus my quirk on my hands. Ten webs burst off of my fingertips. Focus. Imagine spiders and the way they shoot their webs. I can feel the webs tighten and wrap around my arm. I aimed a web to its weak spot which was quite easy to find. 

I ran towards the bot as the web continued to travel. I jump as high as I could and landed on his foot. I swung to the top of its head. I gather up webs to make a Web Orb. I jump and smack Web Orb on the panel. The wires were smoking up and sparking up. I thwip a web off of my right hand to reach the nearest light post. My other hand hit the wires. I swung to the light post before the explosion blew up the bot. 

Three points down, twenty-two more to go. I run down the street and pass by a teen that was literally sparkling and another who was running really fast. 

"Five minutes left!" Present Mic says. 

Time, for my special move. Seven big bots and I can take them down in one blow. 

I feel the power flowing through my veins reaching the heart. Focus... and...  It made it to my heart. My eyes grow black with electricity crack in my black eyes. I can feel my hair flowing through the wind and my skin produces black cracks. I jump and slam my hands onto the floor. Electric webs shoot everywhere and hit the bots. Control it! 

Different voices flood through my head. They usually say something that happened in the past or occurring someday in the future. 

I'm sorry. That voice... sounds familiar. 

Join us!

Die, you scumbag!

How many times have I told you to control it?!

Come, let us show you what it really means to feel free. To be the one... to take down All Might.

I can feel my eyes start to close and almost loose conscience. Blink! I strained and bit my lip to stop myself from screaming. The bolts hit someone and then stopped. 

My eyes return to normal as I take a deep breath. I coughed up black blood and feel dizzy. I tried to see who I hit and if they were okay, but my vision was getting blurry. My breath rattles through my ears as I finally collapse on the ground and lose conscience. 

*****

"Yeah, she'll be okay. The young girl just used up too much of her quirk," I hear an old lady say.

"I'm glad she'll be okay," Spikes said.

 Wait... that was the voice who said I'm sorry but for what? 

My eyes flutter open. I was in a white room. I gasp and sit up to fast. I grip my head from the pain. Electricity surges through my head and I feel dizzy again.

"Hey! (N/N), are you okay," Red-Head rushed to my side and rubbed my back. 

"Where's the kid that I hit?! Is he okay? Is he dead? That was sixty volts!"

"Woah! Slow down! Relax. Take a deep breath."

"You should be worrying about your own health, young lady," the old lady said.