Chapter 5: Tests and Amber

"Alright, I want each of you to throw this softball," our teacher, Mr. Aizawa says.

Pomeranian went first. He threw the ball using his quirk to add an extra push to it. Next was a brunette that kind of reminded me of Kirby. She held the ball in her hand and threw it. She was the only one out of all of us to get infinity.

Next was me. I took the ball from Kirby Girl and stood in the throwing area. I stared at the softball as I thought of something to make it go far. I attach my webs from both hands onto the ball. I toss the ball in the air and swing my arms back in forth. I tap one percent into my electricity -so I can use it later- and throw the softball into the air. I got 700.22 meters. I smile as I recede to the back of the line.

We also did a 50-meter dash and I was competing against Bird Guy. When the buzzer beeps, we hurry our way down the narrow lane. Kiri was at the end cheering us on. A few more meters and I can swing it. (Get it! Like... wing it!... aha!... ha... he... never mind.) One more meter... and... thwip! I aim my hands towards the tree. The webs shoot out of my fingertips and travel to the tree. After sticking to the top part, I swing to the end line beating Bird Boy.

I retract my webs and they slip back into my fingers in a matter of three seconds.

I turn to the Bird. "Good job! You did pretty really good," I pat his shoulder. If birds could smile I think he just did.

"Thank you, you too."

The day drags by and after a few more obstacles. And finally, we get to see our results. (Y/N)... (Y/N)... (Y/N)... (Y/N)... aha! Yes! I got fifth. My eyes trail to the last place. Izuku Midoriya. Aw, poor kid. I look over to him. His expression was blank.

"Oh, and by the way, I wasn't gonna expel anyone."

"What?!" The whole class squeaks.

"I mean, it was kinda obvious that he wasn't going to expel any of us..." a girl with a high ponytail mutters.

I find Kirishima in the back slipping passed people. "Hey, Red-Head! Congrats on the eighth place!"

"Thanks. You too on..." he looks at the board, "fifth. Man, I got beat by a girl," he joked.

I lightly punch his arm, "Are you assuming my strength? This girl's gotta lot of strength even if you can't see it! I'm like... like... like All Might!" We laugh earning a scold from Mr. Aizawa.

******

"Bye, Kiri!" I smile and shyly wave.

"Bye, (N/N)-chan!" He waves and walks away.

I sling my drawstring bag over my shoulder and pull my hood up. I continue to walk down the sidewalk. 

Since my quirk is basically two quirks in one, I have lots of weaknesses. I've realized that after seeing everyone's quirks.

Fire is one of my weaknesses. If I was in a match against, I think his name is Todoroki, I would not win. Fire destroys everything including my webs. I would have to fight using close-range combat. Bakaugo would also win against me. His quirk is similar to Todoroki's -it can destroy everything and my webs. 

Water is another one of my weaknesses. Water doesn't mix well with my electricity. I thought it was kind of strange considering the fact that lighting -which is like electricity- is in rainstorms. I tested it out a few years ago. It... didn't turn out too good. 

I have a strong quirk, but with every strong quirk comes many weaknesses.  

Suddenly, a black cat appeared in my path. It rubbed against my leg and purred. I bent down to pet it. Its fur was smooth and silky.