Chapter 12: Oh, it's on!

"What are we going to do about the whole 'League of Villains' incident? And out of curiosity, what do you think they did to Kiri," I ask Bakugo.

"I don't know. Maybe they did some truth serum or something."

"Truth serum? Seriously," I chuckle. "I doubt that... well," I thought comes to my head, "Maybe you are right. What if they're trying to make him spill secrets about All Might or the school... honestly who knows. And aren't you supposed to be home by now? What are your parents gonna think when they find out your not?"

"No. I'm staying here to keep watch of both of you."

I chuckle, "You're stubborn."

"And you're an idiot."

"Yeah, sure. Name one time I was an idiot. Actually... don't answer that." I can sense Bakugo smiling. Then, I hear a groan. My eyes trail to Kiri. I scurry to his side, leaving Bakugo's warmth. "K-Kirishima?" I brush his red hair away from his face. He suddenly opens his eyes and jumps up, gasping and coughing. "Kirishima! Are you okay," I rub his back. "Take deep breaths." After a few moments, he catches his breath.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU," Bakugo karate-chops Kiri's head.

"Ow!" Spikey rubs his head.

"Bakugo! Be nice. He just woke up!" I turn to the red-head, "What... what happened to you?"

"... I don't know. I was just walking from home from U.A. and... and..." He shots his arms to the sky, "bam! I knocked out."

I lean towards him and feel his forehead. "Do you have a fever?"

"Um... no. I feel fine."

"You got injected with something. I don't think that's the definition of fine." I sit on my legs.

"Uh... what?"

"Never mind. Come on, you need some fresh air. All of us." I stand up and take my hand out for the boys to grab. They glance at each other and lay their hands in mine, I pull them up.

"Are we going solo or..." Kiri trails.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK, SHITTY HAIR," Bakugo barks.

"Okay. First of all, Bakugo, calm down. You're being too loud and it's, like, two in the morning. Second, why don't we just do a few rounds by ourselves and then meet up at the ice-cream parlor in fifteen-ish minutes and after... I wanna take you guys somewhere. Okay?"

"Sounds like a plan," Kiri gives me a thumbs up.

"Shouldn't he go with someone? Ya know, in case he starts spazzing out because of the stupid injection," Bakugo stuffs his hands in his jogger pockets.

"True. True. Kiri, do you wanna go with me or Bakugo?"

"I'll go with (Y/N) if that's okay," Kiri nervously glances at me.

I smile, "Great! Let's go. Oh, and let's try not to get killed or captured." I pat Amber's head while glancing at the boys.

Bakugo nods and walks -in a weird way- out of the alleyway. I fling my webs to the rooftop and jump to the roof of the familiar white garage. I suddenly remember that Red-Head can't do that.

"Oh... uh, do you want me to use the webs or should we just walk." I peer over the roof.

"Can we walk?"

I nod my head and jump off the roof landing on my feet. We walk out of the alley in the opposite direction of Bakugo.

We pass a few buildings and houses. Some of them had graffiti painted on the bright red brick walls. Another had posters on the multiple windows. A few lamposts were flickering and a few cars drive by.