Chapter 14: Sports Festival 1.0

Ms. Midnight drives up to her house. Actually, I wouldn't even call it a house. It's like... a mansion. Plants dotted the front yard. A stone path led the way to the three-storied home and porch. 

I stepped out of the car and hauled my backpack over my shoulders. Ms. Kayama stepped next to me, "Now, now, child. Close your mouth. You're drooling." She unlocks the door and steps in, taking off her shoes. 

"I- sorry!" I quickly rush in after her, closing and locking the door. Midnight stops me before I could continue walking in. 

"(Y/N), you're supposed to take off your shoes."

"S-sorry. I usually don't do that at my house."

Midnight stares at me, but I pretend not to notice as I slip my shoes off. 

"Do you want some food, sweetie?" 

"Hmm? No, I'm good. Thanks though." 

"Oh! I forgot. I have a surprise for you," she sings the last part. 

Ms. Kayama takes my hand and rushes through the open-spaced rooms and up... FLOATING STAIRS?! HOLY COW! I fumble behind her as she stops at two large doors. 

"This..." Ms. Kayama slowly opens the doors, "is your room." I gasp, bringing my hands to my mouth.

The room was (F/C) with a (Gold or Silver) outline. The room was SO big! A huge bay window was on one side of the room. There were glow-in-the-dark stars on the ceiling, just like the ones I used to have as a little kid (These are Godly). French doors were on another side of the room leading to a decent sized balcony. (S/F/C) curtains covered the white doors. A decent-sized desk sat next to the doors with a comfortable chair under it. A few paintings covered the bare walls. I recognized most of them because they were made by my favorite painter, (F/P). A huge walk-in closet was next to a queen-sized bed.

And... Oh. My. All Might.

The bedsheets and blankets were from (F/A). A few shelves had (F/A) merchandise. I remember watching this anime a few years ago when I would get home from school.

"Thank you! Thank you so much," I hug Midnight, giving her a slight squeeze. "How did you know that I like (F/A) and what my favorite color was?"

She chuckles and pats my head, "I talked to one of your friends. I believe his name was Kirshina? Or Kirimina... No, wait, Kirishima. The color was just luck. I can tell you two are really close. Are you dating him? Should I be worried?"

I laugh and break the hug, "Nah, he's not my boyfriend so no need to be worried. Thank you though!" He's just a friend, nothing more.

She laughs and lays a hand on her heart, "Thank goodness my baby girl isn't dating. Shota would probably get overprotective and be like 'A boy? No, no. NO. N. O. There are no boys you are allowed to date. You know what? Get the boy on the phone. I want to give him a fatherly talk!' Don't you think?"

"A-ha, Yep," I pop the p. "I can also tell that he's the kind of person to be a big softie but doesn't show it. I actually know someone who's like that." I think of Bakugo and chuckle.

She smiles, "I'll leave you to it. I'm going to get changed and head to bed. Food's in the fridge. I bought some American food." Midnight starts to leave the room, "Oh, and... Aizawa called me earlier. He told me to tell you that you can't tell anyone that we are taking you under our wings. Villains will come after us and you."

"Pfft, that already happened," I mumbled.

"Hm?"

"Yeah. Okay."