Chapter 4-Mistakes

*EDITED*
.
.
.
.
<<<In Westville high school>>>
.
.
.
.
"Is this how he acts" Jaxtyn whispered into Annika's ear. She let's his warm minty breath linger a little before answering

"No I really don't know what gotten into him". They all waited till the class was empty. Cosmina knew as much not to get in between a wolves fight.

"Whoa kenzo what happened to you... Mom pissed you off or something"Jaxtyn teased a little trying to ease up the atmosphere cause the angry alpha was taken up the air space.

Kenzo growled at him making Jaxtyn's eyes glow. Being the next alpha of the MOON WALKER PARK that is the strongest park. Jaxtyn was able to make Kenzo submit to him.

"Annika"he started. Annika jumped a little bit having heard how grave his voice was she turned to him and stared deeply as if daring him to talk to her. She could have sworn she told him to back off.

"Annika"he said again as if trying to find his normal voice"where the fuck have you being for a week and half"he boomed.

Okay his voice didn't come out as he expected it to.. He didn't really mean to shout or use his alpha voice on her. He could feel her fighting the control not to submit to him it was like watching a magnet trying not to attach itself to an iron.

Then Jaxtyn placed his palm on her shoulders stroking it peacefully while he strained his eyes at the angry alpha.

"Why the fuck do you care Kenzo"she said not staring at him because the hated the feeling of submitting to him.

How stupid does that sound submitting to your ex boyfriend right in front of your boyfriend

"Why the fuck huh? I duly remember fucking telling you to leave me alone, just back off ok"she was already getting really mad

"Why do i care? Why don't I l just back off? Because annika am still into you"he said smoothly. The confession shocked everyone.

"Bro you don't really mean that"Crosslin asked very careful trying not to anger the already pissed off alpha. "Dude you need to get to Nairobi"Crosslin said probably getting annoyed with his alpha.

"Am rejecting her"kenzo said after much wait of time. Annika didn't see the point of his statement but she saw the shock on jaxtyn,Cosmina and Crosslin

"You will do no such thing"jaxtyn angered as he rose from his chair. Annika has never seen Jaxtyn this angry hell she has never seen him angry at all she didn't believe he had that side in him

"You haven't even met her" Cosmina said softly as though feeling for the female mate.
Male wolves suffer a lot from not having a mate or being rejected.

They become feral and destructive that's why they need their female part.

Meanwhile the female need the love and care, the feeling of satisfaction, the privileged to bring new pups, its every she-wolf dream to have pups.

That's the part Kenzo's Nairobi mate is suffer from and if she is not put under watchful eye she could end her life.
Thats why Cosmina felt pity for her. Though she isn't a wolf and has no future mate waiting for her. For all she knows she could fall for a wolf, human, wizard, or a vampire.

"I don't need to meet her before I know I don't love her"Kenzo said as if he was being forced to say it. It hurts him too.

"I don't love you Kenzo"Annika said still not meeting his eyes.

"We could Start all over again"Kenzo said reaching out to touch her.

"DoN'Y even think about it"Jaxtyn said angry. He sounded deadly and it turn Annika on.