Chapter 5- swim suit yes or no

*EDITED*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The week was boring. They all  had surprise test on Wednesday and the result was to show up on Friday and thank God for Mackenzie's pool party to clear everyone's head well only the invited ones head though.

Kenzo wasn't around after the Monday incident, Crosslin came the following day but he hasn't showed up.

Annika just assumed that he went to Nairobi to look for his 'betrothed' and Annika was very OK with that.

Annika walked down the hallway with her best friend and her boyfriend even though they are not official just yet. It still felt nice to her to call him her boyfriend.

"So the test was due today huh?"Cosmina said as they walked to her locker

"I still cant believe you wrote the test babe"

"I know right hope you pass though cause this school is parked with critics"Cosmina said and annika nodded her head in response meanwhile Jaxtyn just looked intrigue.

"How so? "

"Well"cosima stated going through her locker "for starters you are a very hot guy dating a very hot girl"she said complementing annika making her blush"and if you check her last result she did ace most of them if not all so they may be like. 'A dumbass dating a smart ass' you understand where am going with this right?"Cosmina asked hoping the alpha wasn't all that of an actual dumbass.

"First of all babe I love your clothes today"Jaxtyn said.

Annika and Cosmina both looked down at what she was wearing it was pretty good.
Annika clothes below

"At least she wore a gown today and oh my gosh i love your shoe too?? Did you listen to what we said on Monday? "Cosmina asked getting all giggly

"At least she wore a gown today and oh my gosh i love your shoe too?? Did you listen to what we said on Monday? "Cosmina asked getting all giggly. Annika rolled her eyes at her

"Oh Shut the fuck up"Annika said

"As I was saying girls"Jaxtyn said"see I didn't come here to please people and get good grades and all those stuffs I came for my girl"he said nonchalantly.

These made Annika and Cosmina pause meanwhile Jaxtyn kept on walking thinking the girls were following him.

"Really you came for me"

"Really you cane for her"they said at the same time

"Yh why sound so surprise and besides I know am gonna ace the test no doubt's" Jaxtyn said

"Over confidence"Cosmina murmured.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶