Chapter 8- The truth is out 2

*EDITED*
<<<<Annika>>>>
....... Continue from the last part....
.
.
.
.
"So!  She can't meet them right she is meant to be here anyways-"she said but was interrupted by someone.

"Well well well look what we have here"a voice said.

"AXEL!!!!"Jaxtyn said. "What do you want again. You regular visits are starting to piss the realm off"he said pushing me behind him. I was squeezed between Kiaro and him.

I was so lost and confused. But his guy was in my drawings. I have drawn him out before like once or twice. And why the hell am I seeing my drawings come to life.

"Pls go away"Aria said. That little girl had a good spirit in her. He is like a light in a dark thick tunnel.

"What are we hiding here"Axel said looking at me. His eyes looked demonic for him. Its like an angel in a demon body that lures you that make you attracted to him. I wanted to move for squeezed between this big guys around me that kind of made it impossible. My eyes started glowing. He was evil. And he was full of death and sorrow.

All I wanted to do at this point was to kill him and keep Jaxtyn and his family safe. But this wasn't how I wanted to tell Jaxtyn I was a sorceress.

Axel saw my eyes glow reddish I wasn't gonna use my powers––i was just gonna cause him pain.I whispered some words. I made sure he maintained eye contact with me the whole time.

Then he started twitching  his head left and right, then started shaking. Through out this episode we didn't break eye contact. I raised my head up and whispered.
                   "Pain"

He fell and let out an awfully loud howl. I was damn surprised at the sound/howl.

                   Wolf?

I thought they didn't exist? I blinked and he stopped. He slowly stood up looking at me. He looked at Jaxtyn and his family and just ran away.

I looked up to meet a confused looking family. They were all staring at me. What I saved your asses. Don't look at me like that.

"Um who was that"I said casually. Well too casual though.

"That was Axel he is not really a fan of my family"Jaxtyn said still looking at me weirdly.

"Well its 6:15 I should probably get home."I said softly and I walked out.
.
.
.
.
.
<<<Jaxtyn>>>

Axel was acting weirdly. He was just twitching and then shaking. He was looking at one person.

Annika.

I looked down at her. He eyes where red. She also had her eyes on Jaxtyn. Was she doing this to him. How is that possible. I thought she is human. How is she doing this. I looked up at kairo he had the same look on his face. Axel landed on the floor. I looked at Annika. She just blinked and her eyes be came normal. Axel slowly stood up, looked at us and left immediately.

Annika looked calm as she spoke to us. She left cause it was late.

"Did you know she could do that"Kairo asked me