Chapter 7-The truth is out.

*EDITED*
.
.
.
.
<<<somewhere in the underground >>>
.
.
.

She came in and turn herself/body to she normal self. Walking into her make shift house. Every where smelled crusty and death. It reign all over the place like a tattoo to the body.

The cries of sorrow filled the air, it was hell torment here this hell hole. I wish I died with my peers but he doesn't want to kill me.. Well at least not yet.

Boetia.

Hell hole.

Torment.

Torture.

And I contributed to it. My desire for power and reign over grew every other thing.

"Found what I need"a voice said coming out of the shadows.

"Yes. And no"I said bowing my head down at the voice.

"WHY!!!!?"He ordered gravely

"Because she isn't one of them she is just a human. A worthless spinless human. A fragile twig"

"THEN WHY THE HELL IS HE ATTRACTED TO HER. FIND OUT MORE"He said and walked out. I breathed out he was practically taking all my air. I transformed back and left Boetia.
.
.
.
<<<Annika>>>
.
.
.
.
Sunday evening I told my mum about the pool party, I told her about McKenzie and the werid mojo vibe I got when ever she was around me.

I told about Jaxtyn tattoo and but kept out the part of my obsession to cover it up from other peoples eyes. I also skipped the part of not going to school the next day though human school wasn't that important for me she would definitely have my hides of it.

I go to bed wearing pyjama short and a tank top. I couldn't help wondering what Jaxtyn want to talk about tomorrow but I had this gut feeling that something big was gonna happen, call me crazy but it definitely a gut feeling. 
.
.
.
.
.
<<<Monday>>>
I woke up earlier than expected. And again still having this bad gut feeling about today. I just laid in bed waiting at least till 7:30.I got up 7:45 going to take my bathroom break. 25mins later I got my clothes out of the wardrobe.

Which was white crop top, ripped jeans and a check funnel shirt. thinking about today as I wore my clothes as peacefully as I could I wanted yo tell Jaxtyn I was a witch or sorceress which ever one, I didn't want us to have hiding secrets between us if we are actually a thing.

*The gut feeling*

I walked towards my mirror and brushed my hair down putting in my make up but not too much tho. And I was done. I grabbed my beanie, my bag and boot. Putting my phone at the side of the bag.
<<<Annika clothes below>>>