Chapter 10- Family

.
.
.
.

<<<Annika>>>

~The truth is staring at you in the face. If you believe the lies, rumors and myths about me. Me, myself and my species will become extinct. I ask you for something other than tolerance and for me to have my place is this world in which I play a valuable part. Am not a murder, deceiver, lier, villain. ~

Every where was black the walls the ceiling except the floor that was white.

"Come my child"a voice said the voice sounded so peaceful and pure

"Who are you.... Where are you"I asked turning around and saw a light.

I walked following the path.i found myself in a beautiful garden with waterfall. It was a really beautiful sight to see.

A very cute little rabbit came to me hopping around my legs. It stopped in front of me nudging its head forward

"Oh I should follow you?" I asked as if expecting a response or an answer either ways I followed it.

It led me to the bank of the river just were the waterfall flowed down. Across was a woman. She was so white. So plain and yet beautiful. Her hair white as snow, her face round as the moon of the night, and her eyes blue as the morning sky without clouds.

It was so enchanted and compelling I was drawn to her. I was already coming forward when her looked up from the flower that was blooming. And smiled at me.

"My child, my light, my tribrid"she said.
"Annika"
"Annika"
I felt a tap on my arm.

"Annika wake up". Immediately I jolted up. I blinked rapidly trying to lighten my eyelids cause they felt really heavy on me.

"Wh-what happened"I asked looking around and I saw both familiar faces and strange faces then my eyes landed on Kairo and everything flashed back.

"Kairo am so sorry I don't know what came over me"I apologized. But he didn't say anything.

Then I relaxed when I felt Jaxtyn's arm around me.I looked forward am caught a glimes at my mama she had this worried look on her and I knew she either wanted an explanation or wanted to tell me something. My guess is probably the two.

"Can someone what happened before till this moment and why don't tried to kill my son"a voice said i turned to the person that spoke, he looked like the older version on Kairo and Jaxtyn making me think of what Jaxtyn would be when he becomes older.

"I can try to explain to my own understand"Coren said. I farrowed my brows how can he explain? Does he know already. Everyone took a sit while Jaxtyn stayed beside me with his hands around me.

"Am sorry"he whimpered into my ears. I looked up at Him. He was truly sorry and probably also ashamed.

"Its okay am good now. And am sorry I almost killed your elder brother" I said and Jaxtyn nodded and kissed the top of my head.

Coren got on explaining about a universal pain I used on Axel. And that earned a surprise look from Jaxtyn mom and dad. Coren continued about how Kairo thought I was just using Jaxtyn to have revenge on him killing my clan. Which made me realize that he knew I was a sorcerer.

"So what is your part in all this"the alpha asked my mama

"I am her mother"she said quietly but then she stood up and added"and also the oldest and the third most power sorceress in France"mama said and I gasped.

"You are Annalise Astaril?" Jaxtyn mom asked"we thought you vanished with your people"

"I am here to reveal what truly happened that bloody day" mama said.