ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!!

Hey you'all its your girl again, Vicky how was your day, how is your day going or how was your night? so I just wanted to let you'all know that I have another book am writing, 1st chapter is  already done and read just in case, you still like me enough to read more of my book.

Ok now the book is a Nigerian book because that's what I am a Nigerian, LOL so I just felt I should write on my country just to prove that my Nigeria country is actually fun.

Another book. Well since there are some racist out there I decided to consider them also, you know, the don't like black so they won't fucking want to open a black book. So I got a solution for them.

yep!! thats right I considered you'all too, In that case I got another white book. here they are below.

 here they are below

Sour Cream

Tamunonengiyeofori Darego, after being left in Golden Tulip at Festac by her so called boyfriend, she was bond to go home with nothing because she was left with nothing, she practically lost everything that day

her virginity

her mind set towards boy/guys

and her heart as she turned cold, sour and heartless towards boys

Ovie Nnamani starting secondary school from ss3 was dreadful for him, but he had to cope with it. Talented was what he should be called as he knew how to play sport, was an athlete, he could sing and play the key board and Guitar. he was practically what the ss3 girls needed for their senior year

Every girl wanted him but he only wanted Nengi

Will she want him back?

Will she let her self go in Senior year?

Find out in Sour Cream

Wallflower Affluent

Wallflower Affluent

Adriana Garcia and her twin sister Adella Garcia. Two different twin, Adriana prefers a reserved life while Adella is an outgoing girl. A week before her wedding, during a masquerade ball Adriana find her husband to be in bed Diego Ignacio with her sister.

Santiago Iglesias waiter and musician in the masquerade ball .

envy

hate

guilt

obsession

game

love

All in one novel.

As you all can see they are two different books so please add it to your library. Thank you very much.

Quick question before I go do you guyz want a sequel of? 

{A}Coren

{B}Venus

{C}Inori

{D}Cosmina and Rodavan

{E} All of the above?

{F} None of the above

NOTE: The sequel for Coren, Venus and Inori would be In one book, so to say if you pick any one of them the rest would still be present but not as a main character. You understand?

If you have decided PM me or comment on the in line comment. But just know that the update would be slow because I naturally had no plan on making a sequel I just wanted to ask, if you guys wanted is you don't want it, never mind.

bye

xoxo

Good night, Good morning, Good day