Chapter 21

Heath's
I placed my phone down on the table after ending a call from Feightan who just confirmed that the car belonged to Umbra and Sebastian is hundred percent involved in this.
I have to find a way to put a stop on both Umbra and Panther. If I can put them on chains, I could totally ban illegal activities on the Underground Society.

I went inside my father's study office before and tried to look for papers that has any information on partners in power to help me.
I tried to search the whole place and found a locked cabinet behind the pile of books behind his table.
I removed the books covering it and frowned when the cabinet was locked by a system similar to a vault.

I called for Clint immediately.
"What is it boss" he asked.

"Call for someone who knows to open this kinds of thing. As soon as possible." I said.

He nodded and left the room. I stared at the opening and tried to study it then frowned before leaving the room.
I informed my group to be ready any time because we are going to raid Sebastian Claude and Christopher Smith's get together.

It will be two days from now. I want this to end as soon as possible and live in peace for once.

I left the office and was greeted by a tight hug and a kiss. " why are you here?" I asked.

"Because I missed you, do you have something to do today?" Tristan asked me.

"Well, not exactly. Why?" I asked as I push him a little and drag him to the living room. I sat down and he followed.

"I want to go out with you, we can right? Right?" He asked eagerly, blinking at me innocently. I chuckled and pushed him playfully.

"Fine fine. I'll go take a shower then we can leave." I answered.

He nodded, beaming. I shook my head and stood but I can't help the smile that crept on my face. I went straight to shower and relaxed a bit before changing and went to the living room.
As soon as Tristan saw me he stood up and paused. He stared at me for a long while, his eyes grazing my over all and back.

I smirked, "love what you're seeing?" I joked.

"Totally" he answered immediately, still staring at me like he wasn't even aware that he answered.

I broke in laughter as soon as he answered, "what?!" I asked in disbelief and laughed once more.
He shook his head and paused before looking away, trying to hide his flushed face. He's like a boiled octopus for fuck's sake.

He glanced over me and pouted as he stomped on his way towards me. I was still trying to control my laughter when he grabbed me and pushed me on the wall and attacked my lips like a hungry man.
He sucked my lower lip and bit it slightly before dipping his tongue inside my mouth.
I kissed him back and he smirked after pulling away.
"I guess I now know how to shut you up easily." He said and winked at me.

I rolled my eyes as we went out and ride on his car.
Clint was worried about another shooting or whatever but Tristan promised to keep me safe, and saying that they wouldn't dare shot a gun in a public place.
Clint was frowning in disagreement but stepped aside as we drove away.

We stopped in a park and walked around for a while since the weather was perfect for a walk. We talked about crazy stuff but fond things, laughing together at times. We went to eat lunch at a crowded fancy dining and ate comfortably like we have all the time on earth.
I stared at Tristan as he spoke and can't help but smile.
This guy who dared to question my actions the first time we met without even introducing himself and at my own house even, this stranger who made the most feared boss of Licitus group save him from low level gangsters, this guy who deliberately pushed all my buttons, making me pissed, angry, worried and shocked, this guy who just forced himself to be in my group, who lied to me once, who was ready to turn his back on his father and his group just to be with me, this guy who loved me despite my bad and violent personality. Who loved me despite of the fact that I've killed and hurt people before I managed to legalized my group. Who loved me despite of my flaws and insecurities.

I never imagined myself sitting in a public place before, walking peacefully and freely, laughing and grinning like an idiot after frowning and grimacing for the past six years. I never imagined I'd be sitting in a public place, eating and talking nonsense and laughing at silly jokes, yet this man managed to make me do things I never imagined I would do. He managed to make me feel emotions and brings out side of me I never knew I have nor was capable of feeling. He managed to make me feel happy and feel love despite of the hatred and anger that consumed my heart all those years.

This guy who just came out of nowhere and messed my whole world, who made my boring and dark world colorful, playful, noisy and warm. I don't doubt it any more. I love this guy. I love him with his persistent and wild personality. His optimism and crazy bluntness and reckless decisions. And I would do my best to keep him here with me. He made my blank world complete, he filled my missing piece and he made me whole.

He was still talking about something I wasn't paying attention about. I smiled brightly, with honest and genuine happiness for the first time in six years.
"Thank you" I muttered.

Tristan looked up at me , " what?"

"I said, thank you." I repeated.

He knitted his brows and groaned.
"All of a sudden? For what?" He asked.

"For everything." I simply added and smiled again before continuing my meal.
Tristan caught my hand that made me look at him.
He was smiling brightly, his eyes sparkling. He leaned over and kissed me passionately, "you're always welcome" he mumbled againest my lips and kissed me one last time before sitting down properly.
I smiled and our normal conversation continued, like nothing emotional or intimate happened and we laughed our hearts out with our silly jokes.

we watched a movie together and when it's our time to go, I suddenly felt like I have to piss so I asked him to just wait for me there even after he insisted to go with me.
He sighed in defeat and leaned outside his car while I run to the nearest restroom.

I managed to do my thing faster and run out again towards the car.
I noticed that the car was there but Tristan wasn't anywhere in sight.
I waited for a while in case he went somewhere.
I waited and waited patiently but he wasn't coming back.

After an hour and 30 minutes of waiting, I tried to call him and I heard a ringing.
I went around to look for it and found his phone lying on the pavement. I picked it up and examined it, it was broken.
A forboding feeling suddenly overwhelmed me and run to his car.
I cut the wires and brushed it together and drove away.

I slammed my front door close and Clint immediately met me.
"Check any cctv camera near this restaurant and try to look for any signs of where Tristan went. Now. Anything that can tell us where he went. I want something useful before morning comes." I hissed and Clint nodded, dialing someone's number as he walk away holding the address of the restaurant.

I was pacing back and forth in the living room when my phone vibrated after an hour.
I picked it up and answered the call cautiously after looking at the new number plastered on the screen.
I was silent and waiting for someone to speak.
A while later, he did.

"Good evening Mr. Castillo, how was your date?" He asked in a mocking tone.

I immediately gripped the phone that I almost crashed it if only it was possible. My knuckles going white as I spoke. Not bothering to hide my contempt and anger at all.

"Sebastian Claude" I hissed.