Chapter 10

(Sans p.o.v.)

i sat in silence as alphys and i watched frisk come to hotland.

i felt bad. i don't know how to take back all the things i've done. will a simple apology fix it? will frisk even talk to me?

...you can't fix what you've done...

will this fucking voice leave me alone??

my mind was so clouded by the voices going through my head, that i jumped when i heard a knock on the door.

"shit" frisk can't see me here, i don't want her to know that i'm watching her.

"alphys, quick is there a place i can hide?!"

"W-what? B-but the human is at the door"

"i don't care, is there anywhere i can hide. i don't care where" fear ran through me. "what about that bathroom...?"

i teleported over to the bathroom door and opened it.

"N-no! Sans, don't go in there!!" alphys yelled out, but the kid walked in and i ducked into the bathroom and closed the door.

"U-u-ummm, H-hi." i could here alphys stammering as she introduced herself.

breathing out a sigh of relief, i looked around the room i was in, only to work out that it was an elevator...?

thoroughly confused, i went to push one of the buttons. suddenly, the elevator began to fall. i held on to the side for my dear life.

i hid the ground with a crash. vision blurry as i stumbled out of the elevator.

"what the..."

i was in what appeared to be in a old laboratory. i had no idea there was this underneath alphys lab, but why did this all seem so familiar?

~☆~

(Chara's p.o.v.)

Life is fickle isn't it?

All it takes is one thing, and suddenly everything is skrewed up.

All it took was one thing.

Well, two things to get my life this shitty.

One, would of course be the flowers. Two, well, that was revenge.

Now I'm here, a soul following an overly determined girl who's esteem I've ruined.

I follow her everywhere she goes. I witness her kindness through her pain. Her smile as she's being eaten from the inside. I've witnessed her self hate grow into a monster bigger than anything she's ever fought. And there's nothing I can do to stop it.

I try to tell her that's she's a good, kind person, that she deserves the love monsters want to give her. I've tried to help, but I don't know what to do. All I can do is keep her going, and try to create her friendships again.

She needs her friends. She needs Papyrus, and Mum, and Asriel, and Undyne, and Alphys, and Mettaton, and, well, even that comedian.

I just hope I can get her to the surface, but each fight is a little harder. She's getting careless. She recklessly gets herself get hurt, even when I know she could avoid it. She won't heal until she's on her last breath. It's like she wants to feel the pain of each monster she killed.

Honestly, I'm worried.

I don't know what part of her will be left at the end of this journey...

I miss how it was before. I miss when she was annoyingly kind to every single thing she met. I miss the efforts she would go to just to make a monster trust her. I miss the way she smiled when she could make someone feel better. I miss her.

Now there's just the empty shell of a determined girl...

...but what will happen when she losses even that.

~☆~

Sorry this chapter is so short, but I'm back!! I'll try to write another chapter tomorrow. And constructive criticism is welcome.

Take care of yourself, sincerely me!!