Chapter 13

(Frisk's p.o.v)

I walked out of the 'Dungeon' exhausted, hopefully I can get some sleep at the MTT.

"Jeez, that robot is really something else", I heard Chara mutter beside me.

"I know right", I said smiling. I love how dramatic Mettaton is!

"You alright...?" She asked looking at me.

"Sure" I said, "I'm glad to be out of Hotland, I don't think I've ever sweat as much as I did there!"

"I know it's so hot!" Chara said smiling.

"Ugh, and I probably smell like a high school locker room", I said scrunching my face.

Laughing, Chara asked, "Well did you put on deodorant before you fell in the underground?"

"I, uh, wow. That seems so long ago..."

I remember running up the mountain, tears rolling down my face, anxiety taking over me.

I shake my head trying to forget the memory.

"Eh, it doesn't matter. I'm sure there's got to be a bathroom somewhere in the MTT where you can go freshen up." Chara says shrugging.

"Yeah, hopefully."

I walked over to the Nicecream monster hoping to get a cold treat from him.

"Hey! It's you again! Business is excellent here! These two fellas bought ALL my ice cream! I've actually sold out of everything!!!...sorry." He said.

Slightly disappointed, I went to walk away.

"Wait! I've still got something for you! ...a big smile! How bout that!"

"Thanks anyway" I said walking off.

I walked past the royal guards that attacked me earlier.

"They look happy" Chara said quietly.

"Yeah, yeah they do", I thought. I wonder what it's like to have someone care about you like that?

I walked up the stairs to see a large, fancy hotel. I sighed in relief, thankful that I'd made it this far.

But then I saw him...

Sans was standing next to the large illuminated door. I froze wondering what he was doing here.

Was he here to hurt me? Kill me? Get revenge?

But why here of all places??

"heya kiddo, come here a minute."

My shaky legs brought me over to him as my heart started racing.

I don't want to die from his hands again!!

"i heard you're going you the core. how about grabbing some dinner with me first? i've got something i wanna talk to you about."

"U-uh, s-sure" I stuttered.

"great. over here, i know a shortcut." He said taking my hand as we walked down the alley.

Strangely, I felt a faint blush on my face as he held my hand, before I mentally shook myself. What am I doing feeling like this?

With a blink of an eye, we were both sitting across from each other in the restaurant of the MTT.

We were sitting at a table with a purple table cloth, candle in the middle, and set ready to eat. There was music playing in the background, which I quickly grew to love.

"well, here we are. so. your journey's almost over, huh?"

I sat there in silence afraid to speak, or even move. Why would he want to talk to me?! Is he going to get mad? Is he going to threaten me? Is he going to tell me I'm the scum of the world, even though I already know.