01. Korea

Jihyun was woke by a shout from her friend, haejin. She shouted, "jihyun-ah wake up or you will miss your flight".

Jihyun is moving to Korea today. Her whole family resides in Korea. She was sent to taiwan for her studies. But her mother wanted her to continue her high school in Korea so, finally she can go to her native country.

She had a brother. She was very excited to see him. They were best of friends when she was a child. Not to mention that he is a nct member, jeno. And of course, she was a NCTzen.

After she moved to taiwan. Haejin, became her best friend and yeah she will miss her friend a lot. But it will be only for somedays. Haejin promised her that she will also move to Korea some day.

She bid goodbye to her best friend, and she left for the airport. For some reason she was nervous. She didn't know why. She entered her flight and sat in her seat. It was a two hours flight. She took her airpod and played _love me now_ by nct127.

'It's gonna be a long ass ride' she thought and chuckled.

Finally, the most awaited moment came, she arrived at korea. She walked outside the airport and saw her father beaming at her. She ran to him and hugged him.

"I missed you a lot", she said half crying. Her father patted her back and said, "We too missed you a lot, princess". She giggled at that nickname. "You didn't forget that" she said wiping her tears. "Of course why should I even forget that". It was her favourite nickname.

"Okay, we can move to our home. Your mother is gonna kill me for making this much late." he said while helping her with her luggage.
Jihyun really felt happy. She was home.

_______________________________________

The bookcover was made by InfiredBangtanist
She is my best friend please support her also!