THANK YOU

TO YOU WHO IS READING THIS

I want to thank you for reading my story even if it's only a short story. To those people who added my story to their reading list, thank you! To those people who read and voted for this story, thank you! Everytime I get notification of the people who voted for my story makes me happy. I may sound a bit cliche but I am really just thankful because I wasn't expecting for thousands of readers (this story is on 3k reads) but I know na dadami pa ang magbabasa nito (hopefully). Thank you because you read my story even if it wasn't really like any other good stories.

I also just wanna thank this girl ChocAntAxel04 who is the first person to ever read this story. She's also the first commentor and voter.
She always support me sa lahat ng story na ginagawa ko, pati na 'yong mga story na nasa draft ko lang at hindi ko pa pinapublish.

Also please support her, follow her and read her upcoming story na ewan ko lang kung kailan niya ipapublish. She is an English writer so if you want to read english stories, go and check her profile once she publish her story. I promise you, she's really good at writing stories. I just don't know kung kailan niya ipapublish HAHAHAH.

Ia-update ko nalang kayo kung kailan siya magpupublish nang story HAHAHAHHA

anyways, have a good day!

________

UPDATE!

ChocAntAxel04 has published her one shot english story! Go check her profile if you're interested to read.

It's not like any other romantic story, it's actually very meaningful.  :D