Finding him

Third Person

Friday night was interesting for everyone, but it was still an unforgettable experience. The twins were entering the school grounds and saw the whole group.

"Hey guys," Mabel smiled.
"You have your glasses on," Dipper pointed out.
"I realized that I ran out of contacts," Oz sighed, "I'm not getting more until Thursday."
"That sucks," Mabel said.
"We just hope no one takes his glasses from him because he's blind when he doesn't have them," Kai stated.
"He can't drive without his glasses," Dot explained, "Legally."
"As long as they don't break I'm fine," Oz said.
"I have tape in my bag in case," Callie smiled.

The group walked inside the school and noticed that something felt different. They all looked around and noticed that the monsters were showing some of their features. Their ears, tails, fangs, scales and etc.

"This is amazing!" Dot whispered screamed.
"I'm not mad, but I'm a little confused," Kai admits.
"Rebellion?" Oz questioned.
"I'm letting my tail and ears out!" Callie didn't whisper at all.
"This is great," Mabel said.
"Why are you guys whispering?" Dipper asked.

They looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders. They started to get the memo and went with everyone else.

"Dipper! Why didn't you tell us you told someone off," Oz saw a video on his feed.
"Oh, that? I didn't want to deal with someone's bullshit," Dipper explained, "He thinks he's so great because he's a part of a court? Make out with me because I'm this rank is sad."

People started to overhear the conversation that they were having.

"I don't get why people just do that and expect the world to be given to them. I don't care about your rank? If you an asshole I'll talk back," Dipper said while crossing his arms, "Majesty, or court member. I'm treating everyone the same and nothing will stop me from doing so."
"Dippy... you had a whole rant in you," Mabel sighed.
"It's just so frustrating that people think that having that title gives you respect. It doesn't because you have to earn it while having the title," Dipper continued, "There is a difference between being feared and being respected."
"Nice speech," Dot smiled.
"Just hated that man," Dipper pouted.
"We better get to class before the bell rings," Kai mentioned.

The group followed Kai's suggestion. The king's actions from the past months have been going well. They've been monster friendly and more equal, but we're people following them? No.

Bill Cipher wasn't always a bad king and did care, but most of his subjects were used to the old King's ruling. Everyone makes mistakes and Bill has made some. The monsters never saw how hard he tried to make his rules stick. They felt too hurt and angry to realize it, but he couldn't blame them. But Bill did have a bad temper and they've always caught him in the worse time. Some monster has paid attention to the good parts.

Classes came to an end and while lunch began. A fight broke out right when lunch started between two students. Bill had to deal with it himself.

Oz and Dipper were walking together to a new eating spot Kai told them about in the school. As the two walked someone pushed Oz and his glasses fell off.

The person stared at the glasses and stepped on them, "My glasses!?"
"Oops... sorry," He walked away as he smiled.
Oz picked them up, "It's just the leg."
"Hey!" Dipper shouted, "Apologies to him!"