Suspicious

Pov Dipper

Ever since Danny I haven't been able to think. How did he know? I'm so confused about this whole think and... how did he figure out? My school does have social media's but it doesn't say I was a king.

The teachers know about the whole court thing with the majesty, but they don't know who they are until they graduate. It's the main rule about this whole thing! It was to stop corruption between the majesty and the teacher. That's why they don't know until they graduate.

It sucks that I can't tell anyone! I don't even know Danny so I don't want to risk getting on his bad side. I even have to hide it from Mabel because she will find Danny and beat the shit out of him. Then he'll definitely spill my secret.

I've also been hearing rumors that the monsters stopped seeing Bill as their king. They said ever since I've been listening and helping them fix their problems they've been seeing me a their king.

I honestly hope that it hasn't gone up to Bill's court or himself. I'm just really worried... Speaking about Bill... I've been hanging out with him more often. He's a really sweet king. I wish they could see Bill as a nice guy.

I've heard nasty things about him, but he's really tried to improve himself. Especially what the last king did.

"Pinetree!" I heard Bill call my name.
"Y-Yes!" I turned around.
"I was calling you from across the hallway," Bill told me.
"Oh? I'm really sorry," I muttered, "I was thinking."
"That's alright," Bill smiled, "But I also need help on my math quiz."
"Oh okay!" He really sucks at it, "Since it's lunch I can help you now."
"Thank you so much!" Bill said, "But do you mind if-"
A male with bright blue hair that looked exactly like him raced towards us, "Bill! We have a code yellow."
"Damn it," Bill groaned, "Will, couldn't have you taken care of it?"
"Tried... made it worse," He sighed.
"Where," Bill asked.
"Usual spot,"

Bill quickly raced away and I sighed. He didn't finish his sentence.

"Bill!" I shouted, "You didn't finish... forget it."
"I'm sorry for interrupting," Will apologized.
"You don't need too," I smiled softly, "I just wished he finished his sentence."
"If you still need to figure out I can take you to him," Will said.
"Yes," I said, "Thank you."
"No problem," Will smiled.

We talked to each other as he showed me where Bill ran off too. We both introduced ourselves to each other. I honestly didn't know Bill had a twin brother. Will opened the door and I see Bill hitting his head against the wall.

"I can't see anything," A male said.
"Eight-ball! Hold still!" A girl with pink hair shouted.
"Pyronica! Don't pull!" Another with black hair shouted.
"Paci-fire! No!" She yelled.
"Where did they get the bucket?" Will was more confused than me, "First the cuffs and now a bucket."
"Handcuffs?" I muttered.
Will nodded, "I swear at times I don't believe that this is the court."

I'm so confused, but I need to help them. Bill saw me and went up to me. Will went to go help them and their whole situation.

"I swear their better than this," Bill told me.
I chuckled softly, "I'll help since they look like they're in a pickle."
"N-No! I got this," Bill said.
"Don't be silly," I mumbled, "You know that I'll help you..."
"Uhh....Hhmm."

I went over to them and smiled softly.

"Hey!" She smiled.
I smiled back, "Can I try something?"
"Pfff, like you can do anything," The male with black hair smirked, "It's a demon proof bucket so we can't break it."
"Who said I was demon?" I asked him.