Misunderstanding

Third Person

Dipper has been sick for three days now and Castro has been sneaking in and checking up on him. Castro has never been caught by Mabel or his friends that visit him.

Dipper has been getting to know Castro as this socially awkward person. He's never had a friend until they meant because most of his life has been trying to keep the king safe. Castro has been enjoying the feeling of friendship.

It's after school and the gang hasn't come home yet to see Dipper. Dipper heard a knock and smiled as he sat up.

"Come in!" Dipper smiled.
"My king," Castro smiled as he entered with a box.
"Castro," Dipper crosses his arms, "I told you that you can call me, Dipper. You have to get used to it."
"Sorry," Castro chuckled, "Since no one is here I thought I could."
"You can, but don't get used to it," Dipper told him.
"Okay," Castro smiled.
"What's that?" Dipper pointed at the box.
"I've never had it, but I heard it was good," Castro sat next to Dipper and opened the box.
"Chocolate, you've never had chocolate!?" Dipper questioned.
"No, my dad didn't like chocolate so I had to pay for it too," Castro told Dipper.
"We can try it together," Dipper smiled.

Dipper gave him a piece of a random one. They were the ones that were filled with fudge and other things. They're were two of each so they can each have one.

"Are you sure?" Castro looked at the piece.
"It'll be yummy," Dipper smiled.

Castro took a small bite and his eyes lit up and ate the rest of his piece.

"This taste so good!" Castro said, "Do they all have this strawberry taste?"
"No, but some have fudge and other things," Dipper explained.
"Wow..." Castro said.

Dipper felt like Castro was still a kid because he's never had any sweets. They talked as they ate candy together.

"Sit next to me," Dipper said, "You look lonely and awkward sitting in the chair."
"Alright," Castro couldn't say no.

Castro places his hand on his forehead to see if he's less hot. He's gotten better, but he was still hot.

"Why is this one darker than this one?" Castro asked Dipper.
"The darker ones are dark chocolate and the ones we've been eating are milk chocolate," Dipper chuckled.
"This white one doesn't look like chocolate," Castro pointed at the white chocolate.
"This one is called white chocolate, but it's not really chocolate because it's not made out of coco beans." Dipper explained.
"Woah..." Castro's mind was blown away.

Dipper placed his head on his shoulder while talking about random things. Dipper was going out of his bed when Castro stopped him.

"Where are you going?" Castro asked.
"To get water," Dipper told him, "Eating chocolate is making my throat dry."
"I'll get it for you," Castro said, "Your still very ill."
"I won't argue with you." Dipper knew he was going to win anyway, so why bother?

Castro wrapped Dipper in the blanket and told him he'll be right back. Castro went downstairs to get him a glass of water.

The front was opened by Mabel and her friends. Castro didn't hear the door open at all and was minding his business.

"Kai, put the-" Mabel saw Castro.
"Who the fuck are you!?" Mabel shouted.

Callie quickly tackled him and Castro dropped the cup. It shattered.