Stories

Pov Dipper

It's been a few days and this Friday is the ball. It was in uptown Gravity falls and we're downtown because we're in the woods. I'm writing a letter to them because they rarely have a special guest and I just wanted to thank you. I'm still wondering why they wanted to have me as a special guest. I bought a tux because I've been wearing the same one for years.

"I need to get a mask for the ball," I muttered to myself.
"Dipper!" Grunkle Stan shouted.
"Yes!" I shouted.
"One of your friends is here!" Grunkle Stan shouted.
"Coming!" I yelled back.

I quickly placed my half-finished letter inside my desk and went downstairs. I somewhat expected it to be Castro because he usually comes over to hang out. If it were Castro Grunkle Stan would have told me it was him because he always opens the door when he comes over.

I walk down the stairs and I saw Bill. Before Bill saw me I stepped back and fixed my hair. It was messy. I walked towards the door and smiled softly at Bill as Grunkle stan left.

"Hey Bill," I softly smiled at him, "Come in."

Bill entered and looked at me with a stupid smile. I couldn't help but chuckle and soon Bill laughed too.

"You and your stupid smile..." I muttered.
"I didn't realize I was making that smile," I saw a light blush on his face, "Until you started to chuckle."
"You know I don't mean to," I told him.
"I know," Bill smirked.

Bill's eyes lit up and I could tell he just remembered about something.

"I wanted to show you something!" Bill told me.
"What is it?" I asked.
"You have to follow me," Bill told me.
"Where?" I asked.
"Trust me, it'll be great," Bill smiled.
"Alright," I said, "Let me get my shoes, and then I'll follow you."

I got my shoes and yelled that I was going out for a little bit. Bill grabbed my hand and pull me towards him. I felt his forehead on top of mine as I looked at him.

His eyes glowed and we weren't near my front door anymore. I felt the ground on my feet and I looked around and realized that we were on a fucking cliff. I was on THE EDGE.

"BILL!" I shouted, "What the hell!!"
I hugged him tight, "Pinetree I got you."
"Why would you put us near a cliff?!" I refused to look around because I'm also afraid of heights.
"Pinetree... It's okay I won't let you fall," Bill told me.
"This better be the best thing I've ever seen," I muttered, "Because I'm afraid of heights and cliffs means we must have been up high in the sky."
"If you're not going to let go of me I'm going to walk slowly," Bill said.

I took one step and I jumped when I heard something fall off. I jumped onto Bill and he was now carrying me. My legs were around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"Bill, please! I'm the biggest baby and I'm scared," I felt like throwing up.
"If it makes you feel better we weren't supposed to teleport here, but near the trees behind us," Bill tried.

I felt Bill move and he told me that we were at a safe distance away from the cliff. I looked at him and I was placed down.

I flicked his forehead, "Why would you do that!?"
"Ow," Bill mumbled.
"We could have died!" I said.
"You're overreacting," Bill told him.
"We could have tripped and died," I almost shouted.
"Pinetree,"