Peace

Third Person

The last months were simple and peaceful for everyone inside Gravity falls High School. Dipper has been more popular than ever and it scared him a little. He's still not used to the attention of him being the king of monsters.

It was great and everyone was happy with what happened. Dipper and Bill we're in the forest walking around and enjoying nature. They wanted to check up on the seeds that they planted.

"What do you think the seeds are?" Dipper asked Bill.
"I honestly don't know, " Bill smirked, "I think it could be flowers or something."
"What if it's a tree?" Dipper exclaimed.
"I don't think a tree can grow that fast, but also I think it's something smaller because of the seeds, " Bill mentioned, "They were small."
"You're right, " Dipper muttered, "What if it's a large bush?"
"Pinetree, I don't think anything is growing that fast," Bill told Dipper, "It's probably a sprout."
"Or a sapling." Dipper still wanted to believe that it was a tree.

Bill hugged Dipper from behind and kissed his cheek. Dipper smiled softly. As they walked along the trail they saw many animals.

Dipper took pictures of the small and big creatures that they passed by. Bill would have to have Dipper when it to somewhat aggressive demon squirrels.

Dipper would smile and let out a chuckle after saying sorry to Bill. Bill sighed and then smiled with him. He was glad that he was safe and himself too.

He didn't want a demon squirrel to be the cause of his death. It was sad. Dipper pointed at the cliff and saw a large tree.

"Bill, it's a fucking tree!" Dipper exclaimed.
Bill's mouth dropped when he saw the large tree, "This can't be."
"It is!" Dipper smiled.
"No way!" Bill still wasn't convinced.
"Let's go up there and see if it is, " Dipper muttered.

Bill grabbed Dipper and teleported up there to see if it was the exact spot they buried it in. Bill realized that this was the only cliff that was near Dipper's house. So, it was a tree.

"A tree cannot grow within a few months, " Bill was in shock, "This can't be."
"It's a magical tree, " Dipper jumped, "I mean trees."
"This isn't possible, " Bill said.

Dipper placed his hand on Bill's cheek and smiled softly.

"Pfff, what are you saying? What isn't possible here? Look at the world we're living in right now. It's filled with so many things that we can't even imagine living without, " Dipper said, "We've seen weirder stuff than this. Magical trees aren't odd at all to us anymore... Look at us. Look at where we live."

Bill placed his forehead on Dipper's and placed his hand on his.

"You're right, " Bill smiled, "This is not as weird as that unicorn turtle we saw a few weeks ago."
"I thought those didn't exist anymore, " Dipper chuckled.
"Exactly, " Bill smiled.

Bill picked up Dipper and kissed his cheek. Dipper chuckled and wrapped his arms around Bill's neck after.

Bill saw a flower grow near them. He stopped and looked at the flower.

"What's up?" Dipper asked, "Is there something wrong with the trees?"
"No, " Bill answered, "Nothings wrong... Just look."

Dipper turned around and saw the flower hanging from the trees. Dipper held Bill's hand and smiled at him.

"This is pretty great, " Dipper told him.
"I couldn't agree more, " Bill smile.
"Do you think it'll stay here forever?" Dipper muttered, "Even when we're gone..."
Bill took a deep breath and answered, "Yeah and our family can see it too."

They both sat under the tree as smiled. Dipper looked at Bill and muttered.

"What if there was a book written about us? Where our adventures would be told as grew up... Wouldn't that be something?"
"It would be, but what if we were like the King and Queen of Demons and Monsters? This tree will stay here as a symbol for everyone, " Bill suggested, "It would always be here and our ghost would sit in this spot and have conversations with random lovers."
"I wouldn't mind that, " Dipper sighed, "It would be a little cool to do that."

Slowly the tree branches formed a heart that would permanently stay. The flowers sprouted and started to fall on them. It was weird, but they didn't think about it at all.

It was magical trees, what were they supposed to do about it?

"This feels like the ending of those animes, " Dipper chuckled.
"It does, " Bill muttered, "But these aren't cherry blossom trees."
"I have an idea!" Dipper announced.

Dipper placed his phone on a rock and told Bill that they were taking a photo. Bill asked why the idea and Dipper explained.

"I just want to take a picture of the tree that we grew because it's a special moment. Also, I want to do this every year! We take this picture again next year and see the growth of the tree and ourselves, "

Bill didn't say anything because he thought it was a good idea. They took the photo. Dipper sat back down and smiled at Bill.

"This has been fun..." Dipper smiled.
"Wanna stay here a little longer?" Bill asked Dipper.

Dipper kissed Bill's cheek and said yes. They stayed under the tree for a while longer. They were fulfilled with everything that they had at the moment. They didn't need anything else at the moment in time. It was peaceful.

That's how they liked it.

The end