Acting the Part

Pov Bill

Pinetree hasn't talked to me since I saw him fighting Daniel. Well, Pinetree leaving with this random guy. I've never seen him before in the school until now. He isn't replied to any of my text messages and I feel like he got in trouble.

"Bill?" I heard Will almost shout.
"Huh?" I blurted out.
"What's up with you?" Will questioned.
"Nothing," I told him, " I was just thinking, ya know?"
"Okay," Will muttered.
"I can't wait for this period to be over so we can go home," Pyronica yawned, "I'm tired."
"We have two minutes," Will smiled.
"Yes!" Pyronica cheered.

Will and Pyronica we're talking about random stuff as time slowly started to end. I felt like those two minutes were hours. Like I've been here my whole life. I just want to see if I can find Pinetree so I see if he's actually okay. I could tell that he was going to get bruises and his lips were bleeding. I just need to know if he's okay.

*RING RING*

I could see everyone rushing out and I joined in to the chaos of leaving this dump. I went down the hall and from the corner of my eye I see Pinetree. He was leaving his classroom and he looked upset.

I quickly went up to him before any of his friends could snatch him. I placed my hand on his shoulder and I saw him flinch.

"Pinetree?" I muttered.
"Oh, Bill," Sapling mumbled, "I didn't know it was you."
"Yeah, it's me," I said, "Can we talk?"

Pinetree looked around and than nodded yes. I smiled and he quickly texted someone before looking back up at me.

"Where do you want to have the conversation?" Sapling asked me.
"Let's walk and talk," I quickly said.

Pinetree walked right next to me as he softly looked at me. His eyes were beautiful.... In a friendship way!

"What happened?" I wanted to get that question over with, "Did he really hurt you that bad?"
Pinetree felt his face and muttered, "I'm fine..."
I looked at him, "You don't look fine... you look beat up and sad."
"I'm not sad," Pinetree pouted softly.

I grabbed Pinetree's hand and pulled him out the school doors. Maybe if we go to the park near the school he'll talk to me.

When we got to the park I looked at Pinetree and he looked at me in confusion.

"Why are we at the park?" Pinetree questioned.
"I thought that you'll talk to me here," I told her, "You seemed uncomfortable at the school."
"So, you wanted me to be comfortable while talking to you?" Pinetree said my exact intentions.
"Yes," I said.

Pinetree grabbed my hand and took me somewhere else. We were going towards his house, but I hope that we turn or something. I know his friends go to their house after school all the time and I don't want them to start a fight with me or the other way around.

I started to zone out as Pinetree lead me somewhere. We finally stopped and I looked at Pinetree.

"No one can bother us," Pinetree muttered.
"I feel like we're near your house," I told him.
"We are, but I like this spot because it's quiet," Pinetree told me.
I can finally get an answer out of him, "What happened?"

Pinetree turned around and crossed his arms. It was like he was mad at me. I heard a softly sigh come from his mouth.

"D-Danny, is just a bum," Pinetree mumbled, "He's an ass."
"Why is he an asshole?" I asked him.
"He....ummm..." Pinetree started to mumbled and I could understand the rest.
I hugged him and said, "When I saw you all hurt I was worried about you. You left in a hurry and I never got to ask if you were okay because I worry about my little Sapling."