Who?

Third Person

The past few days Dipper has been trying to find Danny. He wanted answers and was ready to get violent. Castro has been trying to figure out who's been trying to black mail Dipper.

Castro knows that no one knows that he used to be King, but himself and Mabel. He was important that no one knew especially the king. Dipper was with Dot modeling for her photography class.

He had to dress up and put on this fake crown in a thrown they had in the school. It was from an old musical.

"Thanks for being my model Dipper," Dot smiled.
"Why couldn't you ask Kai? Isn't he photogenic?" Dipper asked out of curiosity.
"Our teacher told me to do a different person and I always do Kai or Callie," Dot explained.
"Why not Oz?" Dipper asked.
"Most of the time his hide behind form Hera in the way and disappears on film," Dot sighed, "This is why I stopped asking him."
"I feel bad for photo day," Dipper muttered.
"Same," Dot chuckled.
"What's the theme of the photo again?" Dipper questioned.
"Were learning abort royalty and we have to do common poses of royalty from painting and actually photos," Dot explained, "I enjoy the thrown photos and painting so much."
"I don't get the horse ones..." Dipper muttered.

Dot laughed as she took the photos of Dipper. Castro came bursting in and apologized to Dot. She was confused why he was apologizing until he gave Dipper a certain look.

Dippers eyes were filled with anger. His eyes glowed as he stood up and left. Castro followed and Dot called Mabel. She didn't know what was going on or what to do. She followed them right after.

"Where is he?" Dipper hissed.
"Claim down," Castro told Dipper, "They don't know yet."

Dipper stopped his eyes from glowing brighter. When Dipper and Danny made eye contact one of them knew that someone will get hurt.

"Danny," Dipper groaned.
"What do you want?" Danny spat.
"I-" Dipper looked around, "Let's talk about our little issues somewhere else."
"Or what?" Danny laughed.
"Castro," Dipper smiled.

Castro's eyes glowed and a purple fog came out and they disappeared somewhere. Everyone was confused of what was going on. A few people saw two sets of eyes glowing.

They were in a different room. Danny looked around and didn't know what happened.

"Where am I?" Danny shouted.
"Don't scream," Dipper told him, "We're still in the school."
"I'm leaving then," Danny hissed.

Castro blocked the door and looked at Danny.

"You can leave until you answer questions pip squeak," Castro looked down at him.
"Fuck you," Danny spat.

Danny turned around and saw Dipper sitting on the counter with his legs crossed. His fake crown was still on.

"What is it your majesty?" Danny smirked.
"Never call me that," Dipper's voice went deep, "Ever."

Danny felt goose bumps crawl all over him. He's never seen Dipper like this. No one has from the school. Dipper felt the crown and he placed it down next to him.

"Castro, Did I give you the letter?" Dipper's whole attitude changed from terrifying to sweet, "I can't remember."
"I have it," Castro handed him the letter and went back to protecting the door.
"Thank you," Dipper smiled.