Bro's Hanging Out

Pov Dipper

I wake up bright and early today because Bill is taking me to a festival or a carnival. I honestly forgot which one it is. What am I going to wear to this thing?

I looked in my closet to find something that I could wear. I started to put on my black ripped jeans and as I was putting on my light blue button-up shirt I heard a knock on my door before it opened.

"Dipper, I was wonderin-" Kai froze and I smiled softly.
"Hey Kai," I said while buttoning up my shirt, "I didn't know you guys were here."
"Ha!" Kai nervously laughed, "W-We just got here and we were wondering if you were free?"
"Oh? I'm sorry," I smiled, "I actually have plans."
"I better go tell the others than," Kai left.

I grabbed my phone and my wallet so I went downstairs to see who else was in the house. I walked in to see everyone including Castro which I was surprised about because he usually isn't social. I'm proud of him.

"Hey you guys," I smiled.
"You really can't come with us?" Callie asked me.
"I'm sorry," I said, "I have plans today."
"Where are you going?" Oz asked.
"I'm going-" I heard a soft knock and I see Castro open the door.

I see Mabel talking to Grunkle Stan and Grunkle Ford about something. All I hear from the front door was.

"It's you," Castro slightly hissed.
"Is Pinetree here?" Bill asked.
"Who?" Castro doesn't know the nickname.
"Dipper," Bill said.
"You be-" I went in front of Castro.
"I know you mean well, but lets go to the living room," I told Castro, "Let's go."
I see Castro mouth, "You're dead if something happens."
"Castro be nice," I said.

Castro glared at Bill and I crossed my arms while looking at him. I feel Castro is just another version of my dad. He's always like this when I hang out with people he's never meant. I went to the door and smiled at Bill.

"Sorry about him," I muttered.
"It's alright," Bill told him, "Let's get going."
"I'll be back later," I said while closing the door.

I walked besides Bill smiled at me softly as he opened the car door for me. He sits in the car and looks at me.

"Are you ready?" Bill smiled.
I buckled my seat beat and smiled back, "I'm ready."

When he turned on the car his phone connects and I could see a bright red spread on his face.

"I'm sorry," Bill said, "I can turn it off if you want."
"Is this Good Old-Fashion Lover Boy by Queens?" I asked.
"Yeah," Bill's eyes lit up.
"I love Queen," I smiled, "They give me nostalgic vibes."
"I usually get called old when I listen to the classics," Bill told me.
"Fuck them," I said.

Bill laughed and he started to drive back into town. Bill was wearing a black and yellow varsity jacket that had a triangle with an eye. It looked really cool. Bill was also wearing a regular white t-shirt and black jeans.

Bill was a little on edge when it came to the next few songs. I crossed my arms and looked at him and he looks at me.

"What's up with you?" I pouted, "You're on edge."
"I just get self conscious about my music around people," Bill sighed, "Don't give me that pouting face."
"Well... I like your taste in music so far," I muttered, "If that counts..."
"Thanks," Bill said.