Darkiplier X Tiny!Child!Reader

(G/T)
Warning: Vore

*Not My Cover Art*

Requested By:Alex_Killer_Chao

(Y/N) POV

  My parents and I live in the walls of a place called Raspy Hills or as most call it, The Iplier Manor.  I am a little over 12 years old but I am slightly small for my age.

  Today has been a bit off though, Mom and Dad still haven't gone borrowing and it is already getting close to sunrise, when the residents of the Manor start waking up and coming downstairs into the kitchen.  I was getting curious so I went out of my room to question them about it.

  "Hey, aren't you guys supposed to go borrowing today?  We're starting to run low on food and water."

  "Honey, your father and I think some of the humans are starting to become suspicious about the small bits of food going missing here and there.  We think it may be time that we move to another house so we don't get caught."  My mother spoke with a calm voice, obviously faked because she was trying to keep me from getting upset.  My dad was solemnly nodding beside her.

  "Okay, I don't really have anything so I can leave whenever you're ready."  I reply after giving a sigh.  They both nod.

  "We should leave now then, before the humans start coming downstairs."  My dad replied.

  "Okay."  I nodded.

  We checked outside of our hole in the wall and walked out into the counter once we saw the coast was clear.  We were sprinting and got around halfway to the edge where we were going until something felt off.  I pointed it out to my parents but they didn't think anything of it.  I didn't trust it but I decided to keep going.

  When we looked up a few seconds later, a giant hand had been set in front of us.  My parents were freaking out but I was just stunned, I couldn't move.  He had a cream colored button up shirt with pink suspenders holding up a pair of tan khakis.  When I looked up to his face he had a pink moustache and bubblegum pink hair to top it off.

  "Now what do we have here?  Looks like a nice little family to me."  A slurred voice said with curiously.

  He picked up my parents in one hand and me in the other.  I had tears running down my face now as I knew death was the next thing coming to me.

  "Tisk, tisk, we can't have the poor child crying can we?  Here, be patient for a moment small one."  The giant slurred, setting me into a jar that was on the counter.

  I slumped down knowing I couldn't do anything but watch what horrors I was about to see.  And horrors is definitely not a strong enough word.  He put my parents into seperate hands and began to squeeze with the hand my dad was in.  My mother began to cry and beg him to stop but he didn't.  My father exploded into blood and guts which got all over the giant's hand and sleeve.

  "Eew!  It got on my shirt!"  The man squealed wiping his hand on a rag on the counter.

  He dropped my my mother to the floor and I heard a loud snap as he stomped on her, killing her and breaking all of her bones in the process.  I let out a small whimper when I heard the noise, knowing I was next.