Robbie X Overworked!Reader

*Not my Cover Art*

Requested By: King_Felix_1976

(Y/N) POV

  Just one more assignment and I'm done, I thought to myself as I checked the clock beside my desk, seeing that it reads 2:06 AM.

  I let out a sigh and began typing again.  The thing is, it isn't even my work, almost everyone in my department hands all of their work to me just because they don't want to do it.  I do their work because it has to get done and no one else is going to do it.  Just as I was about to send the completed work back to Lydia, my laptop alerted me that I had received another email.

  It was from Kevin, Hey, I can't get this work done and if I don't do it I'm fired, so do it and send it back before midnight tomorrow.  -Kevin Tromper

  Damn, guess I'm not gonna get much sleep tonight.  I let out another sigh and went to get a sip from my Red Bull only to discover it's empty.  Just my luck.  I stood up and cracked my back so it wasn't so stiff.  On the way out of my room, I tossed the empty can into my recycling bin.

  Since it was so late I didn't expect anyone to be up, exept Dark and Henrik who both stay up like me, but no one knows that I do it.  Dark was probably working on legal issues because of Wilford or Anti while Henrik was worrying about how he would help patients at the hospital tomorrow.

  I don't know why almost every ego has a job, we don't need that much money and the mansion is fully paid off, along with all of our cars.  I know our bills and insurance don't cost THAT much.  Maybe we just need something to do?  I only work because I feel bad for taking so much from everyone and not helping to pay for some things.  Dark, Mark, and Seán all assure me that it's not necessary but I wouldn't take no for an answer.  If they knew this is what happened while I work, I'm sure they'd make me quit immediately.

  Snapping out of my thoughts, I grab onto the railing and walk down the stairs to get to the kitchen.  I open the refrigerator and rummage through it looking for more Red Bull, and to my displeasure, don't find any.

  "Fuck..." I mutter under my breath.

  I instead decide on making some coffee knowing that Henrik jacked up his supply to give it more caffeine than normal.  I go into the drawer next to the oven and pull out his stash of sweet dirty beans.

  I start to make a big mug of the stuff when I hear a shuffling noise behind me.  I swivel around to see that Robbie is standing behind me with a curious look on his face.

  "Why... you..... still up...?"  He asked while rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

  "Oh, it's nothing Robbie, I just need a little pick-me-up so I can get some work done."

  He tilted his head to the side and raised an eyebrow.

  "You... work at... night...?"

  "Not exactly, it's not my work, it's my co-worker's work..."  I look down at the tiled floor with a bit of shame.

  "Why... you... no sleep... instead?"